GBP

£16.97

£27.82

Savings of: £10.85 (39% off)

Great results

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Oct 25, 2009

I have Celiac Disease and even after being on a gluten free diet for a couple of years, I had not been able to resolve some of my intestinal distress. I read in a Celiac Newsletter to use probiotics esp this combination. In a very short time my symptoms have resolved. It does not need refrigeration and the price is reasonable. Another plus. I will continue to purchase this product.

Celiac and Natrol BioBeads

Posted by Reviewer2329025 on Jul 24, 2010

I have Celiac Sprue. Natrol BioBeads is the BEST product I have used. With Celiac, it is very important to supplement with a very good probiotic....Natrol BioBeads is the absolute best and I've tried them all. Even if you don't have Celiac, this probiotic is beneficial to all who have digestive issues.

Mike

Posted by Reviewer1546649 on May 24, 2009

I'm a Paraplegic and use these to help with digestion. Couldn't go without them. Helps in more ways than one! Thanks.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Mar 19, 2010

this is an excellent product that really works when you picked up some bacteria that causes stomach upset.

Natrol, BioBeads, Probiotic Acidophilus Complex

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Oct 14, 2009

Really keeps my IBS in check. Missed one day recently and had much more gas/bloating.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3087764 on Mar 22, 2007

I bought these locallly (30 ct) for twice the price. It has stopped my husand's nightly heartburn.

No Effect

Posted by Reviewer1738818 on Apr 15, 2012

I made the BIG mistake of switching from Enzymatic Therapy Pearls to Natrol a few months ago, figuring I could save a few extra bucks. Those few extra bucks cost me. This did absolutely NOTHING for me even though I was taking like 4 pills a day! I don't know how they make this product but the quality is pathetic. In addition I think I might have got a batch which was bad or expired because the pearls were closer to a light brown color than the cream color they're supposed to be. I will never switch brands again, I've learned my lesson. Enzymatic Therapy is the way to go.

Love these!!!

Posted by Reviewer1757437 on Jan 03, 2013

These are the best probiotics i have ever taken. On a whim I thought I would purchase them because my last ones were okay, but not great. These were definately worth the risk and I will be only too happy to purchase them again!

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2577594 on Feb 04, 2010

This is such an easy way to get probiotics. It makes a difference!

natrol acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer2432215 on Feb 10, 2010

Great product, this works better then any other I've tried