GBP

£3.83

£5.46

Savings of: £1.64 (30% off)

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2587386 on Feb 21, 2009

I had been taking another brand of Vitamin D, but after changing to Natural Factors, my levels improved into the normal range for the first time in several years.

natural factors vit d3 2000iu 90 tab

Posted by Reviewer3326997 on Jul 23, 2008

My husbands doctor told him to take these tab 2x a day, this was the best price, and I think they are helping my husband who does not get out in the sun at all.

Great product...Great service

Posted by Reviewer1913908 on Oct 29, 2010

Thanks, iHerb.com. The Vitamin D3 2000 iu, 90 tablet, Natural Factors product arrived quickly. It's just the right amount and size to take daily. I'll be back for more.

the best

Posted by pauloluis on Mar 22, 2011

The best supplement i have taken in ages! It's a miracle. I am vitamin D deficient and I am doing much much better with this!!!

D3

Posted by Reviewer1257444 on May 13, 2011

For some reason I do not tolerate the D3 in oil.. This is slowly bringing up my D3 level.

Great!

Posted by healthyu on Jun 29, 2011

There are so many health benefits for taking D3 that you can check in vitamin books and do research. But since my ND doctor recommends this brand as one of the better brands using the higher quality ingredients and standards, I usually stick with this brand.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3308134 on Mar 13, 2009

I am very satisfied with this product and the speedy and accurate service of iHerb.com. Thank you, GL

Mishunia from California

Posted by Reviewer3062789 on Jun 09, 2009

Good product, helps absorb calcium.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1182693 on Nov 04, 2009

very reliable brand

D3 to the rescue

Posted by Reviewer3058529 on Jan 17, 2010

More and more evidence suggests that we simply do not get enough D3 in our diets or through exposure to sunlight. Being winter time, I have stocked up on this great product and so far have not been plagued by illness. You can't beat the quality or the price of this gem.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »