GBP

£11.10

£17.08

Savings of: £5.98 (35% off)

• Reviews | English

very versatile!

Posted by Reviewer1114813 on Jul 14, 2008

this is recommended for energy & endurance; i haven't noticed a huge difference yet but i've only been taking it for a week. however, i discovered something so neat i want to share it--chia is a great vehicle for supplements that don't dissolve well!!! i put 1-2 teaspoons in 1/4-1/3 cup of water, juice or coconut milk, let it sit 15 minutes, and then mix in supplements such as psyllium, dolomite, azomite, or creatine; they get "suspended" in the mucilage and don't sink to the bottom. i used to have to stir, gulp, add more liquid, stir again and then not only would i still get that grit in my mouth (or in the glass), i'd feel like my gut was gonna bust from all the water! it's a little slimy, like egg whites, but i'm getting used to it. it's also great in baking; if you soak the seeds first, the consistency helps bind the ingredients, adds moisture and fluffiness, and looks like poppy seeds! i also mixed some chia with toasted sesame seeds and sea salt for a nice seasoning for rice, salad etc--or just as a little snack!

Wonderful supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2644464 on Aug 30, 2009

I have added Chia Seed to all my salads, cereals & fruit dishes and it is wonderful. No gas, indigestion or bloated feelings anymore. As though it has coated my inards. Great stuff.

POWERHOUSE FOOD !!

Posted by Reviewer1733293 on Jun 20, 2008

HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHIA SEEDS, I SUFFER FROM GOUT FOR OVER 10 YEARS! THIS PRODUCT IS ALWAYS IN MY SYSTEM, though I use ALOT less than what is recommended, this stuff is ~STRONG~ (and be sure to drink ALOT, Alot of water)!!!!!!!! This stuff cleans out your system like right now !!!!

Great for Getting the Pipes Moving!

Posted by Reviewer1949637 on May 08, 2008

Wonderful, gentle, natural relief for constipation. No upset stomach and works on all family members. Don't like it plain in water, but we add a Tbsp to our smoothy every morning and it works like a charm! Our Doctor recommended it.

Ms Ilze Valikovs

Posted by Reviewer3074107 on Jul 16, 2008

Australia's quarantine regulations make the importation of these seeds difficult. AQIS always stops them for inspection & puts on a $77-80 fee to examine them.I now have to alert DHL when my order is about to arrive & fax them a copy of a certificate I obtained from the head office in Canberra which states that they are an allowed seed. It is a bit of a deterrant but I am persisting.

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Jul 25, 2008

For about 6 years I have been taking chia seeds and have found they will lower my BP and help decrease my desire for sweets. My problem is sometimes I forget to eat any.

great

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Aug 25, 2008

Fiber and omega together plus no taste no problem taking it.

Energy Seed!

Posted by Reviewer3344895 on Aug 05, 2008

I really like the chia seeds. I sometimes eat them straight (about 1 tablespoon) to give me that extra boost of energy mid-day or if I don't have time to eat, this is what I'll eat to hold off the hunger. Or, I'll add about 2 tablespoons to a green smoothie to make sure I get in my omegas for the day.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1240171 on Aug 13, 2008

I like that it gives give an extra boost of energy,gives you a satisfied feeling so I don't eat as much.I take it with wheat and barly grass juice.Thanks iherb for a great product,K.B.,Wyoming,U.S.A.

great..

Posted by Reviewer1132826 on Jun 26, 2008

I use about a half a scoop in my morning shake and I love the way it thickens it up. I defiantly feel more full after.