GBP

£8.05

£12.39

Savings of: £4.34 (35% off)

reliable

Posted by 4818998840198481892 on May 02, 2016

delivery on time.

Works well and tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1537505 on Jul 26, 2015

I was suffering from insomnia. I tried melatonin and other natural sleep aids and nothing seemed to help.Then my naturopathic doctor suggested magnesium so I tried this one and it worked wonders. An added benefit was that it helped lower my blood pressure. I will continue to buy this product.

Tastes great

Posted by 5127226940951550207 on Jun 06, 2015

The taste is great

Best Absorption, Best Forms of Mg

Posted by Reviewer1978242 on Feb 18, 2015

This combines the two best forms of Magnesium: Malate and Glycinate. Both are the highest quality forms of Mg with zero digestive disturbances. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it's sweetened with agave nectar instead of stevia as I have Candida and shouldn't consume any sugar, but it's the gentlest most effective Mg product I've tried.

I bought this for my kid.

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

I give 2-3ml to my child when he is still quite active before bedtime and he likes the earthy syrupy flavor. Magnesium is an important supplement and as a child, he will not have enough because of his restricted diet. So a dash of magnesium will help in a growing boy with the calcium that he gets from his milk & vegetables+ the vitamin D drops he gets everyday to build strong bones and teeth! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Great product

Posted by 5093046280589519868 on Mar 22, 2014

I used it every day in my cacao-banana smoothie. The taste is compatible and it feels great. I hope you will have it available again soon. Thank you

not entirely fit for the paleo diet

Posted by 4815898336737240671 on Jul 11, 2013

This magnesium product would be a dream come true if it didn't contain loads of agave syrup. Well, I've consider it as a "compulsory dessert" every evening since it's gently effective and doesn't cause any nausea etc. But nevertheless I think next I'll try Life Extension's magnesium citrate even though I would buy this liquid magnesium in the future again because of its definitively good effect!

Finally, something that works!

Posted by ReaCovery on Jun 24, 2013

I was looking for some high quality magnesium because it had been recommended for reducing the physical symptoms of anxiety. My CNS has become extremely sensitive due to stress and various medications and so I can no longer take prescriptions. I am also very sensitive to supplements. This magnesium, taken in some water through the day really helps to reduce the feelings of inner shaking, nausea and general body tension. The only negative is that it contains some gritty material, which ends up at the bottom of each serving. Whatever it is, I figured it was part of the product and just swallowed it down with some extra water. I have reordered, 4 bottles this time.

Liquid Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1693065 on Dec 18, 2012

Ordered this for my sister who has some liver issues. She has trouble tolerating vitamins like I do, but this doesn't upset her tummy. Too soon to know if it's helping her liver.

I like this one

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 02, 2012

Tastes fine, not great but fine. Magnesium Glycinate is said to be one of the best absorbing magnesium forms. I take two tablespoons full with my last meal of the day. It helps me sleep.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »