GBP

£4.62

£7.21

Savings of: £2.59 (36% off)

great value

Posted by Reviewer1742715 on Jan 20, 2009

i take this for adrenal exhaustion, two caps three times a day and contribute it to my hair growth. have been on it for almost five months.

Help with fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Jul 01, 2009

Licorice did help with my fatigue due to adrenal problems, but I have to take it a few times a day.

Good for low adrenal function

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Mar 20, 2009

Using this product to boost up my aldosterone, very mild which is all i need. Also boosts cortisol mildly, i take this in conjunction with hydrocortisone, works well.

Licorice root for energy and calmness

Posted by Reviewer2354141 on Jan 25, 2010

This product is great to build cortisol production, which is depleted through stress and ageing.

lovely herb

Posted by Reviewer1046057 on Aug 09, 2011

One of Natures Way many quality herbs. I use it to help digestion and I tend to have low blood pressure. I love the taste!!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 08, 2009

Multiple uses...adrenals, encourages regularity, expectorant...handy stuff!

Adrenals are Assisted

Posted by Reviewer2129339 on Oct 02, 2009

Helps with low adrenal function.

blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1481932 on May 18, 2010

I lag everyday, getting out of bed going to work i feel like i just want to stay in bed. my doc told me my blood pressure is about the rate of a 70 year old, under 100 is too low for a 34 year old. so i will test this and see if my blood pressure improves and therefore hopefully my energy levels. if it works well then i will improve my rating but it works well as a stomach aid as well so it deserves a high score anyway.

helps reduce menstrual bloating

Posted by Reviewer2228667 on May 02, 2009

Especially combined with wild yam, licorice helps to soften menstrual bloating and cramping. Must take it daily.

NATURE'S WAY, LICORICE ROOT

Posted by Reviewer1513400 on Feb 27, 2008

I (AND MY DOG) HAVE BEEN USING THIS HERB, ALONG WITH SARSAPARILLA ROOT, FOR YEARS TO COMBAT ARTHRITIS PAIN. IT WORKS IF YOU TAKE IT FAITHFULLY. SHELIA KIDWELL

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »