GBP

£13.09

£13.36

Savings of: £0.28 (2% off)

Contaminated

Posted by Reviewer3152722 on Jan 20, 2012

We used to love it, bought soooo many, but lately we keep finding little plastic or something pieces in there that taste really bad!! We now switched to Frontier Natural Products, Organic Cacao Nibs, which seems perfect.

Quality issue

Posted by Reviewer1673526 on Sep 12, 2008

I ordered two of these items and the consistency from one to the other was different. There are pieces of the husk/shell of the cacao been also. I like the product; I just wish it was a little higher quality.

Good quality but it tastes like red wine, bitter.

Posted by ireneh on Aug 11, 2011

I loved the raw chocolate powder so much so I decided to give the nibs a try. Sadly they were not entirely to my liking as they taste like red wine. I hope they are better if grounded up and used in a recipe.. haven't tried this yet. Nutrition content is wonderful though, so if u like red wine. Go for it!:)

Cacao Nibs

Posted by Reviewer3037803 on Sep 05, 2011

Bitter but a really nice addition to a health shake especially a chocolate flavored one.

This does not compare to chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1932910 on Sep 25, 2011

Three stars because its not like chocolate or cocoa powder. I can use it as an antioxidant but it cant be compared with chocolate or cocoa in taste and flavor

Chocolate nibs

Posted by Reviewer1930378 on Feb 10, 2012

Nice in smoothies, on cereal and in cookies :)

Chocolate nibs

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Feb 16, 2012

These taste to me like they have fermented. Personally I don't care for them to just nibble on.I tried it in making hot chocolate.It didn't go over very well with my taste buds.I don't know if the product spoiled or I used it wrong or just not my taste. I hate to just chuck them.I am going to try them in brownies.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2852616 on Mar 28, 2012

I like it, but my body doesn't. Get bloated from cacao, to bad as it tastes soooo good.

Meh

Posted by Reviewer1912722 on Apr 02, 2012

I guess I haven't fallen in love yet, I think I like using Cacao powder better. It's a texture thing.

so-so

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

I love cocoa nibs as an alternative to processed and sugary chocolate...but have found this kind to be really hit or miss. Very tasty, until you get one that seems a bit moldy...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »