July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Navitas Naturals, Raw Chocolate Cacao Nibs, , 16 oz (454 g)

£ 10.30
Reviews 5-star

Dynamite!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

These raw cacao nibs are a powerhouse, they are really bitter and full of antioxidants! I put them in homemade coconut ice cream, in rice pudding and in cookies. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Energy Boost!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 25, 2008

I mix about a tablespoon of these nibs with a handful of raisins, and I can't sit still! I am 40 years old and I am skipping around like am 8 year old! And of course chocolate gives a boost to the libido!

Delicious, great energy boost!

Posted by Reviewer3165828 on Jul 18, 2009

Especially if you LOVE dark chocolate, you will enjoy these nibs. My husband finds them a little "tasteless" and not particularly pleasant eaten alone, but I like them. My favorite way to eat them is mixed with almonds, walnuts, coconut and goji berries; the sweetness is an amazing contrast to the chocolate flavor. I get a definitely energy boost from eating these nibs that's longer lasting and without the crash of coffee. I highly recommend them!

Hunger quencher.

Posted by Reviewer2183281 on Apr 27, 2010

Nibbling on these Cacao nibs really helps zap those sugar cravings during the day or at night. Considering it is packed with live enzymes, I think it is the best snacks to carrying around.

an acquired taste

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Apr 01, 2008

at first I wasn't sure, but then I blended them with soaked dates and made freezer fudge balls. Wow. I have been eating one or two every day and it's a joy.