GBP

£12.12

£12.38

Savings of: £0.26 (2% off)

j3nny9irL

Posted by 4783599222573650610 on Jun 07, 2015

First time consuming cacao nibs and it's quite bitter but fragrant. I add it to breakfast and also homemade chocolate with vco. It's lovely

best cacao nibs ever

Posted by 4857008348985821462 on Apr 09, 2015

very good product , delicious fresh and tastes just great . definitly will buy again . thanks

not Sweet

Posted by 5035019839239143260 on Mar 11, 2015

If you search for Sweet nibs, it´s not the right product. It´s a good product if you like it PURE.

Good snack on the go on its own and in combination with other ingredients in the cakes

Posted by 5639315849148301477 on Nov 28, 2014

I love them in the filling: IHerb's Ceylon Cinnamon + fresh grated apple + raw wallnuts + nibs + NuNatural Stevia, wrap in the whole wheat tortillas and bake for 20 minutes. Refrigerate, best overnight. Here nibs are incredible :)

Delicious and great for making trail mix

Posted by 5588454415505702277 on Nov 24, 2014

I use the delicious cacao nibs as part of a trail mix I take to work for a snack. I teach in a school that doesn't allow nuts. My mix includes Sun-Dried Navitas Naturals Organic Goji Berries, Navitas Cacao Nibs (the sweetness of the berries really complements the pure organic cacao), dry roasted pumpkin seeds, and sometimes sunflower seeds.

Great with cereal!

Posted by 5438264577976002062 on Oct 28, 2014

I love it with cereal and cookies!!!!

Love this!

Posted by healthfirst on Oct 15, 2014

Pretty much use this just in my smoothies. Once in a while also for baking. Different to get used to the nibs, but I much prefer these over chocolate chips (even the supposedly healthy ones that have some sugar). Will order again.

Nice crunch.

Posted by 4684613468666715480 on Sep 26, 2014

Great cacao nibs. I was worried I'd find them too bitter, but they tasted great in meringues and homemade granola bars! They have a nice crunch and make a great topping for desserts!

Delightful

Posted by 5226802919892513856 on Aug 31, 2014

These nibs r amazing. Very crunchy, beware it is not sweet though.

Delicious!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Aug 10, 2014

Good on cereal and yoghurt. Cacao nibs are a bit sour so if you use it with unsweetened yoghurt I would recommend sweetening it. I use vanilla stevia drops. I feel like the cacaonibs gives me energy, and I like that you can reseal the bag.