GBP

£23.00

£27.89

Savings of: £4.88 (18% off)

Gross

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Tastes gross and I didn't notice any difference after using it. Will not buy again.

Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2085227 on Mar 08, 2010

All the reviews I read about Maca claim it is the superfood that gives you energy, stamina, increased libo, increased metabolism for weight loss and I could go on and on. NOT TRUE for me! All it did was make me hungry. I know I was supposed to give it time... but I couldn't afford to. I was eating house and home in the process. This product definitely did not work for me.

Maca powder

Posted by TyrahD on Jul 11, 2012

I gave one star only because taking this Maca makes me very sick. I know that Navitas Naturals have wonderful quality products, unfortunately it is something I seem to not be able to digest. Maca has many nutritional/health regulating benefits and this one tastes and smells pretty great. If I try Maca again in the future I will try gelatinized maca.

Tastes horrible

Posted by Reviewer1489222 on Jun 10, 2011

This stuff is absolutely horrible tasting. It's also difficult to mix in a liquid. So far I can't discern any positive result from eating this stuff daily.

terrible

Posted by Reviewer1670839 on Dec 14, 2011

The product is terrible, chalky, unusable.

Not Good

Posted by Reviewer2453341 on Dec 06, 2010

UGGGHHHH! Tastes terrible

maca powder

Posted by Reviewer1729249 on Feb 26, 2008

maca powder smaca powder i dnt see a diiference in me or my spouse. the taste and smell is awful. trying to mix it isn't easy either you have to stir forever and it's still gritty.

Insomnia and pounding heart from Maca nothing against Navitas

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 15, 2011

Every time I've tried this so called miracle product I can not sleep and feel miserable as a result. I did notice my appetite was increased as well. Last night was the first in a very long time that I found myself in the kitchen at midnight trying to make healthful snack choices, popping benedryl and sleep remedies. I thought I would give it another go since my SVT ablation surgery, but never again! FYI the dose I've used is around 5-10 grams at 8:00 a.m.

Rating

Posted by Reviewer2399883 on May 27, 2011

Honestly don't notice anything from your product

Not used yet