GBP

£22.81

£27.65

Savings of: £4.84 (18% off)

Um maybe

Posted by Reviewer2110483 on Jul 17, 2011

I've known for a long time the benefits of this herb/food. I started taking about one tablespoon a day with a hefty dose of spirulina. This was to boost my overall energy and regulate my cycle. In addition to addressing my adrenals, juicing, and overall packing in tons of nutrients into my diet I wound up getting pregnant at 41 with not so much as any effort. Surprise! I feel that this supplement was largely responsible for it.

Tastes very good and...

Posted by MikaelP on Jul 14, 2011

- feels great!

Wow

Posted by naposaurus on Jul 11, 2011

I've been reading about Maca for a while but after trying a couple times, I just haven't been able to get it down. (I can take straight fish oil but the Maca taste is just too much for me, go figure). However a friend just showed me a way to cover up the taste (whole milk yogurt with honey and expensive italian cocoa) and wow. I take it in the morning and I am very noticeably focused all day. My dose is a half teacup of yogurt with a teaspoon of Maca and a teaspoon of cocoa. If you haven't been able to get Maca down I strongly suggest you try again, it truly works. One caveat, a doctor friend told me it may deplete iodine, so you have to supplement or eat more seaweed.

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jul 07, 2011

Maca powder is fantastic!! I like this brand and will continue to use it. The powder makes it easy to vary how much I take and it's less expensive too. I don't mind the taste at all.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1036795 on Jul 03, 2011

The taste is a bit off-putting, but the effects are astounding :)

Excellent Price and Fast Delivery

Posted by Reviewer2036041 on Jun 26, 2011

I ordered this product for half the price of what I can find locally and if was shipped to canada in a few days. Will be ordering again!

I'm addicted!

Posted by Reviewer1581773 on Jun 21, 2011

I love this stuff! I use it daily in my morning green smoothie.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2349872 on Jun 20, 2011

Very good quality Macs and great taste

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1028331 on Jun 13, 2011

This product has been recommended to me, by several people over the last couple of years, particularly as I'm going through perimenopause and hormonal levels are slowly dropping. I don't particularly like the taste of this product, but some people do. I put the maca powder in my protein shake in the mornings, to disguise the flavour. I only use 1 teaspoon as levels up to 1 tablespoon overpower the shake and then I'm unable to drink it. I will continue to use this product and I am ecstatic that the product is organic, the quantity is a decent size, the bag is easily re-sealable, and the packaging and shipping to Australia was very speedy and high quality. This was my first order through iHerb and I am suitable impressed.

great

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Jun 13, 2011

Love this stuff...tastes great too.