GBP

£22.80

£27.64

Savings of: £4.84 (18% off)

Seems like a really good product

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Apr 30, 2014

I have high expectations to Maca, from what I've read about it. I do however regret that I didn't buy the gelatinized version, as it doesn't require cooking, like this basic type appearently does. I've started using this Maca in my breakfast porrige, and I love the earthy flavour it gives. Meanwhile I'm crossing my fingers that it also has the amazing health benefits it's meant to have;-)

Mad about Maca

Posted by 5336420633793341276 on Mar 18, 2014

This is mainly used in my smoothies so don't really taste it. I like the hormonal support and endurance. I also use it in raw truffles and nut bars. Handy little extra punch of nutrients. This bag lasts me ages and has good open/close packaging.

good?

Posted by 5466387478726642637 on Jan 21, 2014

My first time buying maca. No complaints so far. Tastes alright. Well see :)

Great deal, fast delivery

Posted by 4957577967081149115 on Dec 18, 2013

Great deal, fast delivery

couldn't say what different i am feeling exacty

Posted by 4806009553985585117 on Dec 06, 2013

I am eating this with tea.. when i drunk first time i felt so calm like stress free mind but now i didn't feel like that way .also i got gas trouble bcz of this. any one has sensitive stomach beware .dont eat raw.but i have seen the sperm count is increased .i think its working too..

good

Posted by 4762766103934632128 on Nov 15, 2013

Good product but has little aftertaste that burns the throat. I do not know if it's supposed to be like this.

Good

Posted by 5732163591057895972 on Oct 23, 2013

Sometimes a little difficult to mix but it blends nicely in a smoothie.

RECIPE INSIDE! Great taste & a very mild energy lift - not a strong adaptogen,more like superfood...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

Maca has a distinct sweet & spicy like no other plant i tried,it goes well with cacao (half a tsp of maca and a full tsp of cacao) as a hot beverage and energy enhancer.Maca also nourish our body and not only boost your adrenal like coffee does so there is no side effect and the body react to it as a rich dense food like it really is.this brands powder is very fine micron particle which makes it easily dissolved and the price is right.maca consist of lots of lots of minerals and C,E & B vitamin complex as well as 19 different amino acids with the highest amount of arginine, serine, histidine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, valine, phenylalanine, tyrosine, and threonine-so it is indeed a super food.here's a healthy beverage recipe that i do use this product for: 1 tsp of Cacao,1 tsp of Maca and 1 tbsp of Molases,2 chocolate tablets and the smallest amount of salt,mix all together with a cup of hot water & wait for it to be cold enough to drink,then add a handful of Goji berry / lycium berry & coconut chips above-thats it you're ready to go.plus,for a healthier dish although the texture won't be as appealing you can add half a tbsp of flaxseed and the other half chia seeds and a full tbsp of poppy seeds all grinded together in a coffee grinder,and put this on top of the liquid ,very healthy and very tasty as well.i often add add vanilla extract and a tsp of rice bran in the first segment,and sometimes i also add nutiva's hempseeds and/or half a tsp of cordyceps powder but it doesn't taste as good as the original recipe.feel free to rate and read my other products reviews and....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Come on stamina!

Posted by Reviewer2466166 on Sep 15, 2013

Hoping this will spice things up... But we'll see... I hear this is a long timer... So gotta consume and watch and pray :)

Great for energy

Posted by 5012794671489728315 on Sep 05, 2013

This product tastes great and gives me the extra energy I need in a day. It goes especially well in smoothies.