GBP

£14.18

£19.46

Savings of: £5.28 (27% off)

Always a great product

Posted by Reviewer2719958 on Sep 02, 2009

The taste is great and it blends pretty well into most things (not milk, unfortunately). Seems to give me energy as well.

Great product!

Posted by 5386661411463790072 on Feb 12, 2015

I used to get terrible migrane type headaches during my period and sometimes other time as well. I had cramps and sometimes took pain killers even three days in a row when my period started. Since I started to take this maca powder, all my symptoms slowly disappeared, and I hardly get any pain during my period anymore. I started to take Vitex (Nature's Way) recently, and they might work well together as well. I noticed that maca is great for exercise as well. Before going to the gym I often take maca powder. I feel tired, and maca doesn't change my feeling of tiredness, but when I do my weight lifting exercise, I feel that I have much more power than what I was actually feeling that day. That has happened many times, so I know it's because of maca. It took me some time to get used to the taste (I tried it with everything, and the best that I could drink it with, was cold (Japanese) green tea. Now I'm used to the taste, and I drink it with water. Recently I use it for raw chocolate as well. Highly recommend for general fatigue, menstrual pain and headaches.

Smells and tastes great

Posted by jussipoika on Mar 09, 2013

Great smell and taste compared to one other brand I bought before. Feels fresh.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2994861 on Sep 15, 2009

iHerb.com provides excellent products at good prices, with quick delivery. I use Navitas Naturals Maca powder and Earthrise Spirulina to control my glucose levels effectively (I'm diabetic), and because of the strong taste, prefer to make my own capsules using the powder. It's more cost effective. Overall, very satisfied.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1908617 on Nov 24, 2009

Flavor is as it should be, seemingly fresh, whereas many powdered Maca products have a strong, somewhat stale tast. I will purchase this product again.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Jan 15, 2010

This is great stuff, gives me a good testosterone boost, only complaint is the taste, had to cap them to swallow it, totaly horrible.

Great product - used to make power smoothie

Posted by Reviewer3224874 on Apr 26, 2008

I was told about a power smoothie that would change my life. It included the Maca Powder, goji Berries, and Cacao Nibs. Hasn't changed anything yet but only been drinking them for 2 weeks.

Purrrfect Maca

Posted by Reviewer1994798 on Jun 26, 2008

Great taste when mixed in smoothies. Earthy and rich. I use 2 Tbs in each blender mix. Great for libido, energy and happiness.

Navitas Raw Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer1050997 on Jun 02, 2008

I started this product by great advice from a Vitamin Cottage employee. It has helped to balance my endocrine system which I feel keeps "all systems going."

Raw goodness

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

Navitas Naturals is a well-respected superfoods company and they offer a whole line of certified organic Mayan superfood powders. If you like maca, this is a great brand to try - always high quality.