GBP

£14.52

£19.93

Savings of: £5.41 (27% off)

great taste, fine product

Posted by Reviewer1069566 on Mar 30, 2012

high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2781903 on Dec 22, 2011

Maca powder is a high quality product that boosts my energy and efficiency of my mental and physical activity, being a valuable support at hypoglycemic condition.

Satisfied

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Aug 17, 2016

This MACA gives you alot of energy and vitality. Also loads your body with superhealthy vitamins and minerals. I am so happy and energertic because of this maca + chlorella + spirulina, amazing combo! Also noticed my increase of libido. So definetly will keep taking this stuff. I recommend to take it in the mornings, because it gives alot of energy, when i took it before going to bed, I had terrible insomnia, so be aware of that :)

Strong taste, but incredible in cake frosting!

Posted by 4680391441669071294 on Jan 27, 2016

This was the first time I tried maca. It has a strong taste, so be careful if you use it in smoothies etc. I used it in the frosting of a raw food cake, and the taste was just oustanding! Try it! Here is the frosting - probably works for many cakes. Mix all the ingrediens together in a Vitamix, but first without the coconut oil. When the cake and frosting is done, you can deocorate with figs on the top. A little less than 1 quart liquid, soaked cashews 1 cup deciliter water 1/2 cup maple syrup 1/4 deciliter maca 2 pinches himalaya salt 1 cup coconut oil

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1980297 on Oct 15, 2008

Product fulfils all stated claims and provides all rhe benefits stated.

Great Maca!

Posted by Reviewer2695284 on Feb 15, 2008

Perfect raw organic Maca and it's always fresh.

Mrs. Margaret Older

Posted by Reviewer3026446 on Apr 19, 2008

prompt service. have used MACA powder for years. this was reasonably priced. thanks.

reasonable product

Posted by Reviewer2837604 on Sep 13, 2008

high quality with low price!

YUM!!!

Posted by Reviewer1511251 on Jun 12, 2008

I love this product, great taste, mixability. I use it to help balance my hormone levels in menopause.

Excellent herbal supplement

Posted by Reviewer1962787 on Nov 15, 2008

I had been taking a chasteberry/angelica/GLA complex for a year, it had its effects of regulating my cycle but very slowly, plus any changes with lifestyle and mood disrupted it again very easily. Always suffered PMS moods with some skin problems, and always some sort of cramping or discomfort. I did not believe the reviews before me about how quickly maca helped to regulate menstrual cycles... but it happened for me as well. I started this something like mid-cycle, and my period started bang on day 28 and has for the second time as well. I switched to the gelatinised maca for more active maca compounds. The taste was quite foul when I first started drinking, perhaps I was mixing too much in too little water. I find even now, the taste is palatable, even pleasant if mixed in the correct ratio, but if too condensed I find it to be too strong. Also, my stomach was a little sensitive to this for the first few days, perhaps it was more of a taste issue, but sometimes my body does take a little while to get used to new herbs. I find sprinkling this into water is the easiest way to mix, if you add water after, everything clumps!