GBP

£22.81

£27.65

Savings of: £4.84 (18% off)

Economic Maca

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 04, 2010

Seems to be a good product for the money. I would have preferred to have used the Red Maca I have used in the past, but have not wanted to pay the premium for it.

Posted by Reviewer2684400 on Oct 20, 2009

gives you a natural energy boost, unlike cafeine energy drinks.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Oct 13, 2009

As always, another quality product from Nativas. Love the re-sealable bag as packaging.

Posted by Reviewer3224790 on Jul 14, 2009

Maca is an acquired taste- I recently got on to a smoothie kick and team this up with cacao powder for an afternoon treat. Once again, iHerb has competitive pricing, and I received my order the next day!

Maca

Posted by Reviewer1056148 on Apr 07, 2009

Strange taste- a little hard to get used to- but seems to be a good product.

hhmmm

Posted by Reviewer1869815 on Apr 02, 2009

I haven't used this product long enough to tell a distinctive difference in workouts or testosterone levels, but it does have a long documented history. One thing's for sure, this stuff does taste absolutely awful. I have to plug my nose while drinking it and after rinsing my mouth out and still notice a little after-affect. Hopefully it's doing something good...

Posted by Reviewer3045001 on Feb 22, 2009

Digestive Upset

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Nov 22, 2008

Unfortunately, the raw maca caused a lot of digestive upset, and I wasn't able to use it long enough to see the benefits. I did read that the gelatinzed maca is supposed to be better, if the raw maca is to difficult to digest. I gave it four stars, however, because I believe that Navitas Naturals is a good product.

Navitas Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Aug 29, 2008

The company says they don't irradiate their product during importation. That's a big plus when paying almost $19 per lb. for this premium food supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1023333 on Jun 23, 2008

Great product! Gives me all-day energy and stamina to get me through my physically demanding day at work. Absolutely no jitters or hyperness. I use this product everyday - no more coffee!