GBP

Lemon Zinger

Posted by 5457152365321038236 on Jan 26, 2014

Yes the lemon zinger is what my kids call this. Happily they take this with no complaint at all making my life much easier. And my youngest is one picky monkey. Definitely 5 stars for this one!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1918691 on Jul 19, 2011

This is by far the best Cold pressed Cod Liver oil and I enjoy this size (16 oz) so the whole family can benefit! Wonderful value at iHerbs!

excellent all round

Posted by Reviewer1952765 on Dec 21, 2011

Extremely well priced and my children and I give to my children daily to boost immunity. They don't complain about the taste.

The best of the Cod-Liver Oils

Posted by Reviewer1985097 on Jan 05, 2011

Excellent product. I have been taking it for years. Very palatable for what it is.

Natural Vitamin D

Posted by Jasmine44 on Nov 20, 2013

This is a good source of vitamin D and the oil is a way to keep your joints and skin moist & healthy. The taste is light & very palatable. Love it!

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer1198001 on Mar 04, 2011

This is good tasting( for oil)and I would recommend it. The price is steep though.

Healthy & Yummy fish oil

Posted by 5628763033460230094 on Apr 29, 2014

High quality product. Fantastic price! My children love it and always ask for more. Strawberry flavour is yummy but our paediatrician recommended this one with hint of lemon. Apparently lemon is better for my son who is having a lot of allergies and gut issues. Than you:)

Best fish oil so far

Posted by Bluho1 on Oct 31, 2013

Great taste and fresh smell, good manufacturing practises. What more can I wish!

NN Arctic D CLO

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Apr 16, 2011

my two kids have been taking this for almost two years now, despite living in Sydney with lots of sun (we don't use sunscream but are sensible with covering up) both were still vit d deficient, a tsp of this daily has greatly helped maintain a healthy vit d balance. it also tastes ok especially when kept in the fridge.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2401133 on Oct 14, 2011

a bit overpriced, but good product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »