GBP

£4.40

£6.91

Savings of: £2.51 (36% off)

I used this to make toothpaste - great so far!

Posted by healthymuslimah on Feb 26, 2016

Calcium carbonate is one of the ingredients I needed to make homemade toothpaste (along with xylitol, bicarb and peppermint oil). Have to say I live it so far!

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016

ok product. good for women since our body needs more calcium. cheap. could be sold in bigger package tbh, same for mag oxide.

Good product

Posted by 4724157641566165722 on Dec 16, 2015

Worked great in my tooth powder.

no good

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Aug 17, 2015

this product is very simple and dont have enought quality kinesiology say is normal quality produuct

For homemade tooth powder

Posted by 5109294900389757371 on May 25, 2015

Bought this for homemade tooth powder where the other main ingredient is baking soda. It's used in commercial toothpastes as well as an abrasive and helps to tone down the effect of baking soda in my tooth powder, which can be harsh on its own. I don't know how much it contributes to the remineralisation of teeth because I haven't noticed any miracles but seems to work fine for my purpose. I don't use it internally so I can't comment on that.

Tooth powder ingredients

Posted by 5448879658818550705 on May 25, 2015

I used this as an ingredient in tooth powder. It has worked out well and my husband's cavity is disappearing!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Mar 25, 2015

Some people say that calcium citrate is a better absorbed calcium and to be honest I am not sure. As far as carbonate goes this is good. Large bottle, great price.

Works great

Posted by 5557751387322163256 on Mar 05, 2015

I use this to make home made toothpaste, and also as a supplement. It works great for both!

Great base for a homemade toothpaste

Posted by halfromanian on Feb 21, 2015

I'm always on the lookout for a natural toothpaste and I need a calcium carbonate as a starting base. It's very powdery, easily to blend in with the rest of the ingredients. I will definitely repurchase.

good

Posted by Reviewer1745105 on Feb 17, 2015

Easy taken powder with water.