10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Joint Support Powder, 11 oz (312 g)

£ 8.95

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on May 10, 2009

Taste is a little unappealing, but can be disguised with milk or juice. Nice to have a powder form, as I'm sick of swallowing pills!

No doubt about it this helps with osteoarthritis pain!

Posted by newday on Apr 27, 2012

I put 1 TBS of this powder in a glass along with juice and Peter Gilham's Liquid Vitamins and Organic Life minerals, put a cover on the glass and shake it up. I have taken it more days than not for over a 4 months now. There is no question that this is helping my osteoarthritis pain. You have to give it time and use it consistently. Not all of the powder dissolves but you do get most of if. I still have pain but noticeably less. I can't swallow pills so this powder is great. No taste so no complaints. If I could swallow pills I'd buy this in the pill form as I believer it's less expensive. However iherb.com has a great price.

Excellent form to take your glucosamine

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012

As you know, glucosamine it's the main ingredient when you have painful joints, so this glucosamine has been improved by adding MSM. Also it comes in a powder form, which helps me by not stressing the stomach. Also, it's easy to just add the dose to a cup, add a little water and stir until you get a cream, then add the rest of water until filling the cup. Very easy to take it if you have problems with swallowing. Excellent product which has at least the effect of other products I've tried.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1031514 on Jul 27, 2009

I have been using Joint Support Powder,Now Foods brand for at least 5 years. I have minimal joint pain, and at 68 with diagnosed arthritis in my shoulders and spine, that is more than I could expect to ask for.

Use it for my dogs

Posted by Reviewer1336919 on Dec 26, 2009

I have used this product for 3 years for my dogs. It seems to have helped my older Mastif. Easy to mix with her food.