GBP

£11.80

£18.52

Savings of: £6.73 (36% off)

spaces to improve

Posted by Reviewer3317177 on Jan 30, 2010

it works well.but the smell is not so good,so we do not eat,but use it to be creams

good choice

Posted by Reviewer2001740 on Mar 07, 2009

powder disolves easily in smoothies, no after taste.

joint support powder

Posted by Reviewer3315126 on Jul 17, 2009

My husband likes this products and said it helps,he feels much better when he is taking this product. It is pleasant tasting.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2676416 on Nov 29, 2011

Excellent.

Great Supplement with No Fillers

Posted by 5464129604128773798 on May 16, 2016

This Joint Support Powder offers a decent dose of glucosamin without all of the typical fillers found in capsules. I even share this supplement with my Labrador Retriever with hip dysplasia. I mix it into his homemade diet and he loves it! Much easier to administer as well. It also mixes well into smoothies which is better than drinking it in plain water, IMO. iHerb offers it at a great price too!

Amazing Product!

Posted by 4755233196120486001 on Jul 14, 2016

My dad had severe osteoarthritis (very painful) and was originally planned to have surgery to relieve his pain. After taking this product for several weeks, his pain being much relieved, no need for surgery and not even for any treatments. This is a real story. Before that, I also have doubt on the effectiveness of supplements, but now I am heavily researching on it. I do believe that this thing really work as I witnessed it personally. Beside that, it also helped to down the PSA of my dad, I read from the pub med that glucosamine (but not chondroitin) can also effectively fight prostate cancer. This is am amazing thing, highly recommended for people having osteoarthritis or prostate cancer.

Economical & Effective

Posted by Reviewer2816766 on Sep 12, 2012

Economical & Effective. Great in protein smoothies.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Jan 22, 2016

The best ive used

Untried but looks good value

Posted by 4704934090537308357 on Jan 01, 2015

Waiting for my old pack to be used up before I try this. I'm from NZ and this (like all iHerb) products is fantastic value.

Hesistant

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on Nov 20, 2008

This product seemed to have everything I wanted but my urine smelled like fish and stomach was upset when I took it . The urine cleared up when I stopped taking it but my stomach, after five days, is still upset. I'm giving it to my arthritic dog. She shouldn't have any problem with shellfish.