July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

£ 12.68

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Feb 10, 2012

Give to my son and can tell the difference - improved vocal sounds and eye contact

Bought same product twice

Posted by Reviewer2529811 on May 29, 2011

I have some hesitations as far as the packaging or the softgels themselves are concerned. I bought the 1,000mg before, and one of the bottles I had to dispose of it half way through. It became very smelly. Had some heavy fishy smell.The other bottle was fine. I thought maybe one softgel got damaged. Also, the one I bought this time. The first bottle I opened, has the same smell. I keep it in the fridge. Same the turmeric I bought last time in this brand had some powder in the container, probably the capsules were not very well made. There is definitely something wrong with the packaging, and the manufacturer should be advised.

My Doctor Recommended This

Posted by Reviewer2572254 on Sep 26, 2008

I've taken fish oils for years for their many health benefits. Recently, my doctor recommended I add NKO to my supplements because it is a much stronger anti-oxidant. Not only are they easier to swallow (much smaller) than the fish oils, but I don't have to take as much. I still take fish oils, but feel as though the NKO is a great addition.

For my kitties...and me.

Posted by Reviewer1300212 on Sep 07, 2008

I feed my cats a raw diet and since they don't care for Salmon Oil, I use Neptune Krill Oil. They love it! I use it for myself to manage foot pain - Plantar Fasciitis. It took about a month to feel results, but pain is a lot better. As an experiment I quit using NKO for a while. Pain back. Used again and pain is much better.

Best Investment in myself - and my family and friends!

Posted by Reviewer1857805 on Apr 17, 2008

Not only do I know when I miss my daily dose of NKO Omega 3 ( NOW through I-Herb has the best prices), but so do my colleagues, frinds and family. What a small investment for such a good product. The five bottles I bought for myself, is gone - I HAD to give them to people I cared about. How could I leave them out of the benefits of NOW if I cared about them! Thanks, IHERB! Joe James