GBP

£16.00

£25.10

Savings of: £9.11 (36% off)

good product

Posted by Reviewer2938864 on Sep 26, 2008

improved the rough skin on my heels

krill oil

Posted by Reviewer3132735 on Jun 20, 2010

It is a great product. I will save a substantial amount of money beause i dont have to use the expensive Arctic Cod liver oil. I will be getting all of the vitamin A as i was getting with the Cod liver oil. I am so glad i found your product.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1913234 on Jul 21, 2008

I took Krill Oil for three months, along with larger doses of Niacin, and my LDL reading fell from 160 to 114. My doctor is thrilled and so am I. I will continue with this program, but reduce the amount to some degree. Thanks!!!!

Smelly Krill Oil Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Feb 25, 2010

The Now Foods Krill Oil softgels smell like dead fish. Too bad Now's quality control is not up to par. Softgells are unpleasant in your mouth before swallowing and smell like fish. Quality fish oil softgels should not smell!!! Also, the Now bottle top caps are the worst ibn the industry. 20 to 30% do not reseal tightly.

CHEAPER THAN MERCOLA

Posted by Reviewer1986436 on Jan 14, 2008

Better price than Mercola....

No fish burps!

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on May 25, 2009

I hate fish oils - all of them. Either I get fish-burps or indigestion. In my opinion, fish oil is plain disgusting. I also hate algae-derived Astaxanthin, which also messes up my digestive tract. Therefore I was very pleased that Now Krill oil has all of the benefits of fish oil and Astaxanthin and non of the aforementioned drawbacks. No fish burps (no burps of any kind!). No indigestion. No digestive tract problems. And since it contains Astaxanthin it's also a natural sunscreen! I take 4 a day instead of the recommended 2. This product is expensive, but in my opinion worth it if you hate fish oil and algae-derived Astaxanthin, but you want all of the good benefits.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1513820 on Jan 18, 2008

This product seems to be fresher that the others, as it does not have as much as a fishy smell.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1965090 on Sep 07, 2008

I have found that since taking this product I do not suffer the pain i was enduring prior to taking the product

Lowered my cholesterol, and I like taking these better than fish oil caps

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Jan 03, 2012

I've always struggled to keep up with fish oil or cod liver oil supplements, even tho I know they are important. Cod liver oil isn't so fun to take, especially the liquid. But I started taking these krill oil caps along with astaxanthin, and I hardly miss my dose. What's even more exciting is that my cholesterol level dropped 61 points in the 6 months that I've been using Krill Oil! Fabulous! These will be a keeper!

Now Neptune Krill Oil makes me sick JUST LIKE FISH OIL

Posted by Reviewer2498108 on Jan 27, 2011

smells like fish oil. tastes like fish oil when burping it back up HOURS later. NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND FISH OIL. YECHHH!