GBP

£17.38

£27.27

Savings of: £9.89 (36% off)

Lowered my cholesterol, and I like taking these better than fish oil caps

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Jan 03, 2012

I've always struggled to keep up with fish oil or cod liver oil supplements, even tho I know they are important. Cod liver oil isn't so fun to take, especially the liquid. But I started taking these krill oil caps along with astaxanthin, and I hardly miss my dose. What's even more exciting is that my cholesterol level dropped 61 points in the 6 months that I've been using Krill Oil! Fabulous! These will be a keeper!

Definitely feel a difference

Posted by Reviewer3000419 on Oct 24, 2008

Softer skin, looser muscles, and less problems with my back as a result of taking Krill Oil.

Adverse Reaction

Posted by Cyberoo on May 03, 2012

I was hoping this might help relieve my unexplained nerve pain and reduce inflammation. Unfortunately it gave me more nerve pain plus a frozen shoulder! I suspect I may have had ciguatera poisoning recently as I was eating a lot of tropical fish (I live next to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia) and this adverse reaction appears to confirm it. Now unable to eat any fish or fish products for at 6 mths.

Better than fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jun 03, 2012

You can't go wrong with Krill and NOW is very affordable.

Krill for your Omega 3

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

Krill is being recommended over n over for Omega3 oil. I like Now Food's value added pricing. I use Krill and Sardine Oils for Omega 3 supplementation.

The good stuff from cold waters

Posted by Reviewer2464306 on Mar 06, 2012

Krill Oil capsules from Now Foods smell a lot less of uncooked seafood compared with other brands.

Knee stiffness begone!

Posted by Reviewer1044110 on Mar 15, 2012

I have been having some issues with my knees past several years. They are sometimes better and sometimes worse. Well, now they just are better! Krill oil lets me continue my exercise habits and keeps knee pain out.

Neptune Krill Oil.

Posted by Reviewer2608308 on Dec 24, 2011

Although I have only used Neptune Krill Oil for a few weeks, the pain I was feeling in my shoulders and neck have reduced remarkedly!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1598491 on Dec 25, 2011

The service and product is fantastic, always on time, we live in New Zealand.

Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1461223 on May 19, 2011

I've been taking Now Food's "Omega-3 Fish Oil" for the past few months, without much success, probably due to nasty reflux that I only experience with fish oil. So I wasn't too optimistic about the Neptune Krill Oil. Surprise, surprise! No reflux, no heartburn, no fish-oil-burps! And best of all: withing 7 days of beginning my new Krill Oil regimen, I noticed that my hip joints, which have been excruciatingly painful for several years with the onset of what I thought was arthritis, were moving more freely and with less pain. Now, 30 days later, my hip-joint pain is almost completely gone. Still a little stiff on standing if I sit for too long, but WAY better than before. My hips used to ache so badly that the pain kept me awake at night... but no more. I will continue taking Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil indefinitely; wonderful product! --And of course, iHerb always has the best customer service, shipping, and prices.