GBP

£14.97

£23.50

Savings of: £8.52 (36% off)

Love this NKO Krill Oil!

Posted by Reviewer1221885 on Jan 06, 2015

I used to be hooked on another brand of krill oil but then noticed such a strong fishy smell that I began looking around for another brand. I found this one from NOW and have been buying it ever since I first made the change. I love this product and will continue to keep buying it.

Got Krill

Posted by LBS4MSU on Jul 07, 2012

Good quality and cost affordable!

Great product

Posted by 4686304362645704424 on Jan 31, 2013

Most vitamins I don't really know if they do anything at all since I don't seem to be feeling it. But this product I did notice a change very quickly. My brain seems to be a lot more switched on.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2213363 on May 04, 2008

Love this product. Easy to take (only 1 a day) and the pain in my joints has lessened noticeably. Thanks for a great product

omega 3 source

Posted by purdycnm on Jun 02, 2009

love it, after taking for a few weeks the joints in my hand seem to stop aching so much, no fishy after taste

Can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2852669 on Oct 06, 2009

Yes, this helps with mental clarity, and I feel very different (not good) when I don't take it.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on May 25, 2010

I just feel so much better. The hot flashes have slowed up and I just sail throught the day.

Excellent Anti-imflammatory agent.

Posted by Reviewer1103072 on Mar 09, 2010

I take 2 tablets twice daily (plus 1 tablespoon fish oil daily) for my rheumatoid arthritis. NKO has made a hige difference in reduction of swelling and inflammation.

Used for years

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Mar 12, 2010

Have used various brands of krill. This one seems comparable to others. It wasn't messy or oily the way some can be. I use it primarily for cognitive (memory) support following toxic exposures.

Simply The Best

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Nov 18, 2010

My wife and I have been using Now Foods, Krill Oil for about a year now. It has lowered my wife's cholesterol so its in a good place and it keeps mine in check as well, I'm 64 and my wife is 58. I changed over from fish oil when I found out that even the best of the fish oils can actually raise your bad cholesterol, not true for everyone but is not unusual.