Now Foods, Prostate Support, 90 Softgels

£ 9.90

Helps

Posted by Reviewer2026566 From Ukraine on Apr 12, 2013

I love it so much. I`m only 22, but already have chronic prostatitis. I do not have leucocytes in my analysis, but still had some pain. After I started to take this product - no more pain! I LOVE NOW FOODS!

Trusted brand

Posted by Reviewer1868309 From Oregon on Sep 21, 2013

My husband just began using this product. It contains a good synergistic combination of herbs that should be valuable in maintaining his prostate health.

Take the right dose, and it will work!

Posted by MichaelLabib From Egypt on Oct 29, 2013

I took a softgel with my breakfast and another with my dinner, but didn't see any difference in my symptoms. After 10 days I doubled the dose, and in few days I could tell the difference. In order for this product to reduce prostate inflammation, and possibly return a prostate to its normal size, it would take 6 months at least. Please visit my page for more reviews.

Obviously works

Posted by Reviewer1018789 From Arizona on Oct 04, 2011

My husband has taken this for a number of years and has had no further prostate problems. A very economical product, too.