GBP

£9.72

£11.38

Savings of: £1.65 (15% off)

very good

Posted by Reviewer3134764 on Feb 27, 2012

good flavor, easy use

great product

Posted by 5668950653504877163 on Jun 06, 2016

It's easy to use...I use this to make Gummy fruit candies for my kids and it's a healthier choice

seems to help with stomach, skin, and maybe hair problems

Posted by FrogPrincess on Dec 13, 2016

I've been trying to fix NSAIs and stress induced gastritis for 10 years. PPIs only brought on more problems. I knew about gelatin as part of the treatment for general gut problems, but there are so many things I do already that I didn't try it until a friend raved about it to me. I ordered Now Foods gelatin - cheaper etc. And it works. It dissolves fairly readily in warm liquid, and yes, my stomach is much better. After only a few days the constant pain, fatigue and tension that went with it diminished, my gut "works" better than it has since before this all started, and something I didn't expect, my skin is clearer and firmer (I'm 55, so it shows). People have started to comment ("Why don't you have wrinkles?" from a friend in her 40s) and I have the impression that I'm growing little baby hairs around my hairline where it was getting higher, and in the corners of my forehead where I was developing a bit of an M hairline. I eat a lot of vegetable stew for the sake of my stomach, and the gelatin mixes easily, giving a pleasantly thicker texture. I use 2 big heaped teaspoons in a meal - three is too much and makes me feel unwell. I try to have it twice a day, three times if possible, and if I don't have it I notice the difference - sore, cross and constipated. Wish I'd tried it years ago - I could have used the time and energy that improved health gives you.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2913288 on Dec 18, 2016

amazing

Great product

Posted by 5352812456667821440 on Jan 12, 2017

Does not taste of anything and instantly soothes my stomach and gives me more energy. Love it!

Smooth and no lumps

Posted by 5641101377002302074 on Sep 24, 2016

The powder is really easy to mix into for example yoghurt, smooth and no lumps.

Very good product - excellent thickener

Posted by 4805967586407826565 on Oct 11, 2016

Very good product

Perfect in my smoothie

Posted by 4687242139050425242 on Dec 01, 2016

I put one tbsp in my morning smoothie. Perfect way to add some more protein in my diet.

Favourite when making soup

Posted by 5457758064241385603 on May 02, 2016

Put it in any soup I made to thicken it. Neutral taste so it is versatile.

love it

Posted by 5478549218779856513 on May 08, 2016

Great quality, dissolves fast, neutral taste