GBP

£6.23

£8.33

Savings of: £2.11 (25% off)

• Customer Ratings

Salvia White Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2715803 on Aug 13, 2010

Great source of omega 3s, protein, and fiber.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3003614 on Jun 29, 2010

I am in love with chia seeds! I make chia pudding for breakfast almost every morning and add in all sorts of goodies to make a nice raw cereal. This stuff keeps me full for hours!

barb5

Posted by Reviewer2012251 on Apr 10, 2010

Good price.

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2463518 on Apr 11, 2010

This is my first time using Chia seeds. They have no real taste, so it's kinda easy to just throw some in my salad or in a smoothie.

Very Healthy Addition to my Oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Apr 18, 2010

These seeds are a very healthy addition to my diet. They give a nice little crunch to my morning oatmeal.

Can add to many things

Posted by Reviewer2808184 on Apr 19, 2010

This can be added to some many food items,yogurt,pudding,smoothies. This is a good price and product.

White Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2552172 on Apr 24, 2010

LOVE this product! I miss a scoop with a chopped apple and cup of Activia yogurt for my breakfast every morning.

Wonder seed!

Posted by Reviewer1412778 on Apr 26, 2010

Keeps you feeling full and hydrated - slightly strange texture (I use it in a Crystal Light drink), but you get used to this quickly. Will definitely help curb appetite - I use this once a day in the mid afternoon to bridge between lunch and dinner.

Essential

Posted by Reviewer1349510 on May 21, 2010

These chia seeds have become a regular part of my diet. They provide many of the omegas and other nutrients. Last year due to a medical regimen I was taking I couldn't go to the gym. This year the amount of muscle the chia has helped me to regain is amazing!

Ch-ch-ch-chia

Posted by Reviewer3338128 on Jul 27, 2009

I really enjoy these chia seeds. I don't use them in anything else besides my smoothies so I can't comment about how they hold up in other recipes.