GBP

£5.72

£7.66

Savings of: £1.94 (25% off)

• Customer Ratings

Can add to many things

Posted by Reviewer2808184 on Apr 19, 2010

This can be added to some many food items,yogurt,pudding,smoothies. This is a good price and product.

White Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2552172 on Apr 24, 2010

LOVE this product! I miss a scoop with a chopped apple and cup of Activia yogurt for my breakfast every morning.

Wonder seed!

Posted by Reviewer1412778 on Apr 26, 2010

Keeps you feeling full and hydrated - slightly strange texture (I use it in a Crystal Light drink), but you get used to this quickly. Will definitely help curb appetite - I use this once a day in the mid afternoon to bridge between lunch and dinner.

Essential

Posted by Reviewer1349510 on May 21, 2010

These chia seeds have become a regular part of my diet. They provide many of the omegas and other nutrients. Last year due to a medical regimen I was taking I couldn't go to the gym. This year the amount of muscle the chia has helped me to regain is amazing!

Ch-ch-ch-chia

Posted by Reviewer3338128 on Jul 27, 2009

I really enjoy these chia seeds. I don't use them in anything else besides my smoothies so I can't comment about how they hold up in other recipes.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Dec 10, 2009

we love these seeds in smoothies and cereals. healthy and mild taste.

Great price & service

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Dec 24, 2009

Chia seeds perfect with fast service thanks iherb!

Now Foods Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2184750 on Jan 11, 2010

Excellent product. Same quality as with all Now Products. Chia seeds are very easy to consume and an excellent for on the go quick complete protein. I use them daily.

Superfood at superprice

Posted by Reviewer1707140 on Jan 28, 2010

I love iHerb and am so grateful to be able to find superfoods such as Chia at an affordable price. I use chia in my morning smoothie, together with ground flax seeds. I sprinkle it on salads, even on cooked food. It's rich in protein and I make sure to have protein with my every meal.

Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2429625 on Feb 14, 2010

Fabulous product at a reasonable price! Seeds swell up in typical manner, and made a really great chia fresca drink. Very pleased with product.