GBP

£4.57

£4.66

Savings of: £0.09 (2% off)

very good

Posted by Reviewer2169000 on Dec 26, 2009

very good for sprouting :) ordered another one to use also :D

Plastic under the lid

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Feb 27, 2016

My previous sprouting jar was made of plastic and therefore could not be sterilized by heating. I had to throw it away becouse it once got molded and after that would get moldy every time. I thought that this would be easy to sterilize in the oven, but the lid has plastic inside.

Easy sprouting

Posted by Reviewer2164014 on Jan 21, 2010

Great for sprouting.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Apr 12, 2011

the only drawback to this jar is that the measurements is given in american way, so i had no idea i was buying such a big jar. but, not really a problem. easy to use.

A lot better but not as good as I was hoping.

Posted by Reviewer1920270 on May 14, 2011

I bought these so I didn't have to deal with the cheesecloth and rubberband tops anymore but the tops on these haven't been without their own problems. When they first came it took a long time to get the lids off. We still haven't been able to remove one of them. Using the other two has worked well so far but they just don't turn on and off easily. Overall, a good size though and if the lids last I will be happy. Just now, I have a concern over their quality.

Sprouting jar.

Posted by Reviewer2672073 on Jul 03, 2011

The lid is not as good as I expected it to be. It's a little difficult to take it on and off. It would be nice if it came with another screen that had smaller holes.

Good sized jar

Posted by Reviewer3036770 on Jul 06, 2011

The jar is very hard to open initially. But once opened, it works nicely for beans and grains -- soaking & washing can all be done in the same jar.

Big sprouts

Posted by Reviewer2826125 on Oct 04, 2011

The size of the jar is great, so big. A little hard to get the lid off sometimes but maybe I'm not strong enough :-)))

Excellent jar

Posted by Reviewer1603018 on Dec 02, 2011

The jar is very useful and practical for sprouting large amounts...I wish I had bought one size smaller. Anyway, great product.

Eat fresh sprouts

Posted by 4866988029820378500 on Oct 28, 2012

Very nice glass sprouting jar, except the lid is extremely difficult to get off.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »