GBP

£5.94

£7.77

Savings of: £1.84 (24% off)

• Reviews | English

Great Product & Price

Posted by 5017968226559265396 on Jul 05, 2016

I enjoy this product. If you've never used psyllium husk, please bear in mind that it thickens up anything you put it into and will do so rapidly. This means if you're adding it to a protein shake, for example, you cannot make the shake in advance and drink it after your workout. It also means you can use it in place of another binder in cooking. I've used psyllium husk to help bind oil-free pancakes, for example. They work really well with a mashed banana and this product to make a type of pancake. I have also added it to chocolate tea to make a hot cereal.

Love it

Posted by 5429679906830731415 on Jan 21, 2014

Works and mixes fine with a little stirring. I prefer the whole husks to the powder as I feel it works better.

Whole Psyllium Husks Health Benefit

Posted by 5742342770226016010 on Sep 18, 2014

This is a superb fiber supplement and very effective. It also helps in trying to lose weight because it does not contain sugar and it curbs appetite.

good for my tummy

Posted by Reviewer1594004 on Sep 24, 2014

no wonder that psyllium husk helps toilet job i prefer whole husk to pilled out one. it is better to swallow

NOW Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks

Posted by Reviewer1026804 on Apr 10, 2014

Good product that I use in smoothies and yougurt to get more fiber and to get contents thicker.

healthy bowles

Posted by 5576788758130934042 on Oct 07, 2012

great stuff. cannot think of going without it....what a pun.

Really works well

Posted by 5105496926540943183 on Nov 27, 2013

For the additional fiber and bowel movement it works very well. It's thicken very quick compare to my previous brand but if you ok with that I think no issues in swallowing this product.

A spoonful a day

Posted by 5390780354607008531 on Dec 13, 2013

I take a spoonful every morning , mixed into water and it helps keep me regular. Good colon health is essential to all.

Great fiber product

Posted by 5227331951372860786 on May 22, 2016

I use Now Foods Psyllium Husks to get extra fiber into my diet. It is also a natural way to help keep cholesterol levels down. I use 1T daily and drink plenty water throughout the day.

Very hard to swallow

Posted by 4973287443423374403 on May 26, 2016

Fluid starts thickening when water touches it. I don't recommend this product at all