GBP

£3.52

£5.03

Savings of: £1.51 (30% off)

great convenience

Posted by Reviewer1642230 on Jul 17, 2008

i love the nunaturals brand of stevia. i wont use any other brands. the no carbs blend tastes a little better than the regular white powder in my opinion, but both taste great and mix well. i love the packets cuz i can stick them in my lunchbox for work. be careful not to let them get near moisture, the powder gets all sticky and wont come out. even if its just left in my lunchbox with an apple from the refrigerator it will collect the moisture so dont keep too many in moist areas at once. an excellent product, love it!

NuStevia No Carbs Blend is a FANTASTIC product

Posted by Reviewer1251355 on Jun 05, 2010

Have tried other stevia brands but this one just tastes the best. No aftertaste or anything. My mom tried some with her coffee one day and hasn't gone back to sugar since!

a Wonderful Item ! :)

Posted by autumn on Jun 10, 2010

Each of these 0.5g packets sweetens as ~2 tsp. of Sugar & does so with NO after-taste.

Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I love this!!! No bitterness =D I always have some in my purse. UPDATE: I use a tiny pinch salt when I use stevia, it helps give a little depth like you get with real sugar.

VERY SWEET!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on May 19, 2010

This is the best stevia I've tried so far. I use it in my tea and coffee. If you like your drinks really sweet try this product. You won't be disappointed.

Awesome thing!

Posted by Mosolok on Mar 27, 2012

This stevia is awesome. I can not it eat sugar, because im nursing. And my baby has dermatit. But with stevia my baby feels ok. This stevia is very sweet, i use 1 packet on two or three mugs of tea or cichorium. If you add one packet to 350ml of your bevearege you'll get impossibly sweet drink! That why i would recommend to use the packet twice or three times. It goes oerfect with berries, oatmeal and home made youghurt.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2505410 on Sep 10, 2009

just like Truvia only more powerful- best for coffee & tea

very good

Posted by Reviewer1155664 on Sep 23, 2009

Tastes almost as good as the one with one carb per serving...

Hong Kong