GBP

£5.43

£7.76

Savings of: £2.33 (30% off)

Best Sweetner

Posted by compwiz1953 on Dec 02, 2008

Anybody that ses anything but this for sweetner needs to google what the compounds of splenda,nutrasweet, and sweet n low. These chemicals are boad for our bodies. Stevia is a natural grown plant that has been used for centuries.

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer2823140 on Jan 24, 2009

I Love Stevia, it's bit sweeter than sugar cane and not fake with an after taste like Splenda.

my comment

Posted by Reviewer1103275 on Feb 20, 2009

like the packets. Glad you purchase that product.

A great sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3363735 on Mar 09, 2009

If your looking for a natural replacement for sugar, this is it !! This is MUCH BETTER than ANY other artificial sweetener, as it is all natural. Check it out on "google", you won't find any bad news ! The thing I like is there is NO bitter or after-taste.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1906077 on Mar 12, 2009

I don't really like the maltodextrin in it, but it does taste great! Super to take along for tea. For regular usage I like to use the NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract instead.

natural sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1928776 on Mar 13, 2009

It is so sweet; I only use half a pack with my tea or coffee.

Best Tasting Stevia and great to travel with

Posted by Reviewer1349409 on May 01, 2009

I gave up sugar more than a year ago and recently gave up Splenda and artificial sweeteners. I'd been using stevia all this time. When I cut out Splenda I still needed to mix the stevia with agave syrup or honey to cut the bitter taste. Not with this brand! I can use it alone. I use both the packets and the clear stevia drops and both are great. The packets are the best tasting; they have a bit of erythritol in them and frankly I can't tell the difference between them and Splenda or a natural sweetener. I deducted a start for price.

Posted by Reviewer1114163 on May 25, 2009

I love the product and the fact that its so sweet with no chemicals included. I only use half of the sachet in a tea cup!! I will definitely re order.

Great way to travel with stevia

Posted by CarolLC on Oct 22, 2009

Take this with us on trips.

NuNaturals NuStevia Powder 100 packets box

Posted by Reviewer2586783 on Nov 03, 2009

Handy to carry in pocket or purse the slighly stonger packets travel well, two packets satisfies the sweetest taste.and again has no unwanted after taste