GBP

£11.32
£16.18
Savings of: £4.86 (30% off)
Reviews 5-star

Zero Calories - it's wonderful!

Posted by ohMiriam on Jul 17, 2012

I've tasted of stevia different firms, almost all given a strange aftertaste, except NuNaturals. This is my favorite Stevia, I like this sweetener. Now I don't use sugar, even when I bake cakes and pastries. If the recipe says "add 1 cup of sugar" - I add 1 tablespoon of stevia instead of sugar. Я пробовала стевию разных фирм-производителей, практически все дают странный привкус (послевкусие), кроме NuNaturals. Теперь это моя любимая стевия, я люблю этот подсластитель. Сейчас я не употребляю сахар, даже когда пеку торты и пирожные. Если в рецепте написано "добавьте стакан сахара", я добавляю столовую ложку стевии.

This is the best tasting stevia out there!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jun 04, 2007

We've tried many different brands of stevia, but this one is by far tastiest stevia available. No bitter aftertaste. Love it!!!

Sugar we all can use

Posted by Reviewer3353027 on Nov 08, 2007

this by far is the best product to use instead of sugar, I have tried others stevia's only to have a nasty after tast this one does not. I love to drink kool-aid all my co-workers when I let them try it can believe it is not sugar great product would recomend it.

Natural Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2638633 on Aug 09, 2011

Works well as my additive for Electrolyte mixture!

Easily digestible sweetener -- I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2223446 on Sep 28, 2015

Because of all the complaints about the maltodextrin content, have you ever tried a maltodextrin sweetener next to NuStevia? One, two three teaspons of Sucralose is not actually sweet! Reminds me of my friend who got upset that I used sugar-free jello in a desert! "It's not sweet" she exclaimed, and she was right. But, if you add just a bit of sugar to it, it's really really sweet. Same with stevia powder. Add a bit, and you come up with a sweetener that is much sweeter than the maltodextrin types. Also, other sweeteners may upset one's digestive system. So you also have that to consider. I have been using NuNatural Stevia Powder for more than a year. I order it in this large container about every 4 to 6 weeks, and I love it! And it IS sweet!