NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 5 lbs (2270 g)

£ 50.55
Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Terrible new product

Posted by Reviewer1996421 From Alabama on Dec 28, 2013

Have been told that the complete Stevia product was in the past mixed and put together by one person who has left his company,and did not reveal the formular that he was using in the past.Recieved a 5lb bage on the 24th of December.My wife and I have been drinking the same coffee and using NuStevia for 5 or 6 years. This new stuff is terrible.No sweet taste at all and the price went sky high. Can't understand why the new product wasn't tried out and confirmed before it was pushed out to the public. Buyer Beware!!!!!

Forced scarcity

Posted by Reviewer1510247 From Kansas on Nov 02, 2013

Price has skyrocketed over the last few months. For the longest time I paid about $45 per 5lb bag from iHerb. Five pound bags no longer available, except at the NuNaturals website, and at an outrageous price (over $1 an oz). Suspect, in light of Stevia becoming more widely popular, NuNaturals is forcing the price way up by fabricating scarcity. The Stevia plant is no more scarce now then it has been in the past. No legitimate reason for the price to have doubled in the last year. Do not buy from NuNaturals.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1283341 From Texas on Feb 06, 2010

I didn't realize I was not ordering pure stevia. Pure stevia is green, I now know. Not a pleasant order. The multidextros killed my purpose for getting stevia. I needed to be more informed, or better yet, your add should have warned a newbe like me that I was not getting pure stevia. Now I have 5 pounds of white stuff that I do not know what to do with.

Sweet deal!

Posted by Reviewer2326269 From Alaska on Nov 27, 2009

Best deal on Stevia!

must be all maltodextrin :/ pretty sure they left the stevia out of mine

Posted by Reviewer2034836 on Jan 23, 2014

I have been buying this for a couple of years now and the one I just received is just AWFUL. NO TASTE at all, not sweet, nothing. 5lb and 60 bucks down the drain. I will not make that mistake again. I am not sure what NuNatural has done to this but it is ruined.....I just got this order Jan. 2014

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »