GBP

£7.96

£11.36

Savings of: £3.41 (30% off)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2310902 on Jun 03, 2011

This is now a staple of mine along with the alcohol free vanilla stevia. Highly recommended!

Best stevia product I've used.

Posted by Reviewer2766789 on Jun 14, 2011

Strong and non-bitter flavor. Very sweet, works well also when trying to cover not-so great tastes (like in green powder / herbal powder drinks). I wish this would be available in a 4 oz bottle.

yey

Posted by Reviewer1853038 on Jun 22, 2011

Perfekt!

I use this in anything I want to sweeten

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Jun 28, 2011

This doesn't have an aftertaste. I really like this. I use it in anything that needs sweetening.

Concentrated Sweetness

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jul 04, 2011

And, hopefully not made in China!

No aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2258118 on Jul 06, 2011

This is the best brand of stevia I have tried and the Alcohol Free gives it even less of an aftertaste! Very concentrated. Lasts a long time!

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1458048 on Jul 11, 2011

This is the only brand of stevia I will buy. I don't like stevia, and I've tried many brands. A friend recommended I try this. I bought the alcohol-free version because I don't care for the alcohol taste. The sweetness is just right, and I don't notice the bad aftertaste I notice with other brands of stevia. My husband uses it when he makes tea and we use it in other recipes. iHerb has the best prices I could find on this.

best Stevia - ever

Posted by Reviewer3280389 on Aug 22, 2011

of all brands, this one is the best, and I've tried ALL of them

Good as always

Posted by Reviewer3012415 on Aug 23, 2011

I love this brand (only liquid stevia I used anymore) and the shipping was prompt. Thank you

Great product all around

Posted by Reviewer1419341 on Sep 02, 2011

I'm a Pilates Instructor, Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach and I highly recommend this product to anyone interested in cutting out that poison, sugar, in our diets. I already had very limited amounts of refined sugars in my diet but Stevia has even helped me cut down on the amount of natural sugars i have in it thereby reducing empty calories!!! Yaaayyy for this very good tasting, non-bitter, better for me sweetener.