Nutrex, MD Formulas Hawaii, EyeAstin, 60 Softgels

£ 17.11
Reviews 5-star

Nutrex, EyeAstin, 60 V-Gels (NHI-03515)

Posted by Reviewer1995990 on Jan 24, 2011

got this for my 92 yr. old mom after a few weeks, she could see the face on the garden statue across the street which she had never seen. She has macular degeneration and I had heard this was good for that and she is really pleased

best product for eye nurishing ever!

Posted by Reviewer2389958 on Jun 17, 2011

as I'm fan of other Nutrex supplements, it was just logical to reach for this product. As from recently I'm working with a computer all day long, and as I didn't had that kind of job before, my eyes got really tired and I also get headaches from looking that much at a screen. Then I started to rest my eyes more often with looking far away, also spend as much free time in nature. On top of that, this really fine&safe product made my eye-truobles dissapear! So, I would highly reccomend it to anyone who forces their eyes in any way.

Nutrex EyeAstin

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Dec 21, 2010

My eyes are always bloodshot,decided to try and see if it would help. So far it seems to be helping I will order again.

vision acuity and macular degeneration improved

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Aug 14, 2012

After a friend was diagnosed with early-stage macular degeneration, I researched the condition and found EyeAstin for him. He has been taking it for the past year. At his most recent check-up, the eye doctor was surprised that the condition had not worsened as he had expected, and that it actually looked good. My friend also told me that since taking the EyeAstin he has been able to cut down his use of reading glasses by at least 50% because his vision is sharper now.

High Quality

Posted by healthyu on Dec 15, 2010

There seems to be current research that Astaxanthin shows promising results for many types of eye disorders, and for strengthening and healing. I will continue to order this product based on my research, and this formulation.