GBP

£15.48

£22.11

Savings of: £6.64 (30% off)

Excellent

Posted by 4967661778366283682 on Apr 08, 2016

I Love this brand, I have taken Spirilina for over 30 years...I never go with out and I like it because it is organic

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Sep 24, 2014

I have noticed a change in my energy level after taking this product for a week!

Never arrived !!!!

Posted by 4996612689966965351 on Sep 02, 2014

Never arrived !!!!

nice

Posted by 5690553540178250179 on Jul 29, 2014

I can't say it has changed my life/my vitality/health but it seems to a good health support

didn't like it

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Apr 12, 2014

made me a stomach ache

Buena spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2060925 on Nov 05, 2013

llevo unas semanas tomando esta spirulina y debo decir que es muy buena y mi cuerpo la asimila muy bien. Creo que mi digestion y mi vista han mejoradoun poco dede que la tomo.

Хороший продукт

Posted by zvetOK on Sep 03, 2013

Хорошая спирулина в стеклянной банке. Магазин отлично упаковывает, продукт всегда приходит в целой упаковке. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! Also, find out how to save if its your first time buying from iHerb!

GREAT Quality spirulina tablets !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Pice is attractive. Packing is very good. Delivery is surprisingly fast & the postal fee is reasonable (overseas order). . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, 180 Tablets

Posted by 5722320570706462943 on Jun 04, 2013

I bought this product and is no different than the regular tablets (400tbl). This specification does not stick where it says that it is additionally calcium. I was not happy and this is misleading customers. Very disappointed Iherb: (. And there are no more additions, just write something that is not true. I am not happy and I also wrote to Nutrex Hawaii.

Healthy Goodness

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina is awesome. This product is a nutritional powerhouse with several health benefits. Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina was one of the first supplements I started taking to help get my health back in order. In addition to other benefits, it really cut down my sugar cravings and made it easier for me to give up the sugar smack! Do a little research on Nutrex spirulina and convince yourself to try it. Another equally awesome product from this company is BioAstin (astaxanthin)!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »