GBP

£10.99

£21.14

Savings of: £10.14 (48% off)

Product contains magnesium stearate

Posted by Jeffrey-Singapore on Oct 08, 2013

I ordered this product as the ingredients list shown on iHerb did not include magnesium stearate. But when I got the actual product, I saw that the ingredients list label stating that it does contain magnesium stearate. I am disappointed that iHerb has either sent me the wrong product (I understand that Nutrition Now has an original formula which includes magnesium stearate, but that bottle has a blue cap), or Nutrition Now has sent iHerb the wrong information. Either way, I would not order this again if it does contain magnesium stearate.

not thrilled

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Dec 06, 2011

Doesn't do much for me. I usually use Dr. Ohhiras, but ran out before pay day. Not to mention they use corn as a filler, which I cannot use.

Not yet get the result

Posted by mingyu on Nov 29, 2012

will see

Pro-Biotic

Posted by 5334769480850180827 on Jan 06, 2014

I have been using this product 2x a day for 3 weeks. So far, I don't see or feel any benefits. I will continue to use this until it is gone and see if I feel any different or better.

No difference

Posted by 4883014465784798422 on Nov 11, 2014

I have not noticed any changes in my digestive health. I normally take Culturelle, and notice a difference after the first dosage, I have not with this pro biotic.

i didn't found any result with this product

Posted by 4808438253444025655 on Aug 11, 2016

i didn't found any result with this product .