GBP

£9.97

£19.16

Savings of: £9.19 (48% off)

these work for me

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on May 07, 2010

I tried more expensive stuff, but I came back to these because they work. Originally I got them to mitigate the evil side effects of antibiotics. Took them about half hour or so after the antibiotic and never had any problems. That was two years ago and I continue to take them because they help keep down the painful gas I tend to get.

Good for your stomach!

Posted by 4757529252653755557 on Feb 11, 2014

Really good product! My stomach is so much better now. Just a little tip if you use it together with olive leaf extract (which I do) you should not take them at the same time of the day, because the olive leaf extract can kill som of the good bacterias in this product, so I was recommended to take the extract in the morning, and PB8 in the evening before bedtime.

Ease digestive problems

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Sep 16, 2015

My hubby tried this and the same brand with blue packaging (Nutrition Now, PB8, Original Formula, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus, 120 Pro-Biotic Capsules). Both helped to ease his digestive problems and somehow help reduce the occurrence of acid reflux & heartburn. However, he said he prefers the blue packaging as it seems to be slightly better than this.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1928212 on Oct 02, 2014

this works better than anything i have tried before and its so cheap!! helps keep the bowels moving!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Jan 09, 2012

Found I could only take one a day as it does kill off candida.(migrane if I took two)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1931379 on Mar 25, 2011

I have found with just taking 2 capsules a day my gas and bloating has decreased tremendously. Can't live without this!

POSSIBLY THE BEST PROBIOTIC ON THE MARKET

Posted by Reviewer1771323 on Jun 14, 2011

I TAKE ONE TABLET OF PB8 EVERY DAY AND I FIND THAT IT PROTECTS ME AGAINST MOST BACTERIAL INFECTIONS IN FOOD. IT REALLY REPOPULATES THE GUT WITH BENEFICIAL ORGANISMS.

Posted by Reviewer2597989 on Oct 07, 2009

I love these. I've never felt better than since I started taking these.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1715313 on Dec 09, 2009

I have digestive and Lactose intolerence issues, i have been using this product for the past year and find it works very well, Great Price too, Highly recommend.

Recommended by my nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer2978054 on Sep 22, 2010

My Nutritionist told me to take this along with about 10 other nutrients every morning. 3 months and 30 pounds ago. This is one part of a larger picture but I am doing great! iHerb has great pricing on all of the suppliments I am taking. Shipping could be quicker.