GBP

£6.84

£11.39

Savings of: £4.55 (40% off)

So far so good!

Posted by 5076328013640126145 on Apr 27, 2016

I have sensitive scalp! Recently I tried African Black Soap as my shampoo but it caused my scalp to have inflammation! After reading about what neem can do to combat scalp issue, I ordered this Organix South TheraNeem Naturals Shampoo, Scalp Therape! I have been using it for 2 weeks and I must say this shampoo is really good. It rids my scalp inflammation! It has this really refreshing menthol/mint smell when you first applying it on your scalp. But the actual neem smell will surface only minutes later. Though the neem smells is not too strong. Still within the acceptable range! Meaning I don't smell bad after my shampoo! I also bought the neem oil. I mixed 3 drops of neem oil with my aloe vera gel in a small jar. Then apply it on my scalp and also my face. So far so good. No acne breakout, no more scalp inflammation! I'll continue using the neem products! I think it's really working!

too thin

Posted by 4929523920211787471 on Apr 22, 2016

The texture of the shampoo is too thin, like water.

Refreshing

Posted by 4811167652429114399 on Dec 21, 2015

Clean the scalp and feel refreshing.

love it

Posted by 5170006353935961977 on Dec 14, 2015

it's helping me with hair loss.

Amazing

Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 12, 2015

This stuff is good for the scalp. My scalp is itchy and it calms it down. The smell is not impressive, it goes away as soon as you wash it. But if you have a scalp issue and you want something that works, try this. I tried nature's gate tea tree shampoo with conditioner and it was useless. Tip: I use the shampoo twice, before and after Organix South scalp therapy conditioner. The reason is the conditioner seems to leave some residue on my scalp, so after I keep the conditioner for 5 minutes as it has benefits, I use the shampoo one more time just to cleanse and remove any residue.

Helped with seborrheic dermatitis

Posted by 5039040902536270005 on Dec 12, 2014

This really helped my seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp. My scalp is less itchy and flakey, and doesn't get oily as quickly. This shampoo isn't drying, lathers well, and most importantly it works. The smell is kinda funky (probably the neem in it) but nothing terrible, and I have a very sensitive nose. Yes it is thin and liquidy but putting a pump top on it helps a lot and helps me use/waste less. I think this would be good for anyone with SD, dandruff or just an occasional dry itchy scalp.

Wonderful shampoo!

Posted by 5560841244754780587 on Dec 06, 2014

It is really a very good shampoo that makes my hair very soft and pleasant. The smell is probably not particularly nice, but not disturbing either. Good liquid texture.

Dermatitis seborreica

Posted by Albatek on Jul 02, 2014

Yo la padezco y con este champú me ha ido algo mejor, ya que nunca se va del todo y siempre vuelve a aparecer, lo combino con un champú específico de farmacia. Huele muy bien, muy fresco, es algo líquido pero nada engorroso. Lo recomiendo.

Maybe my expectations were too high?

Posted by Reviewer1172263 on Mar 04, 2014

My scalp has given me problems over the past few years since I moved to a region with much harsher winters and much more drastic changes in climate throughout the year. I have tried a variety of expensive shampoos said to be good for regulating the scalp and I have also tried the "no poo" method, though always with less than satisfactory results. I had high hopes for this product, with its natural ingredients and with the mostly positive reviews here. It was the first product I've used with neem as a key ingredient (I had seen neem here and there in other more high-end products also). Overall, though, my experience was disappointing. The first time I used the shampoo, I was surprised by how strong the smell is, and the cooling sensation (from the peppermint, or perhaps the neem?) was also very strong. It didn't bother me at first but thinking on this now, I wonder how good that would be for sensitive scalps. I didn't have any trouble with the texture, it was not as watery as others described. The first few washes left my hair feeling clean and not too dry, but I noticed that much more hair came out after drying, and after a while my hair started feeling kind of brittle. I used this shampoo less and alternated with other shampoos, but all in all it was disappointing (and the scent was not easy to get used to). Most importantly, though, my scalp didn't make any noticeable improvements -- still itchy, still flaky, not calmer than it was after using other shampoos. I am wondering now whether it is good to apply such strong ingredients (see the first four ingredients and also the plentiful citrus oils at the end of the list), no matter how natural, directly on my scalp. I eventually stopped using the bottle with over half of it still left.

Respetuoso con el cuero cabelludo delicado

Posted by ConchiC69 on Oct 15, 2013

Este champú lo utiliza mi hija que tiene psoriasis en el cuero cabelludo. A ver, curar no cura (eso ya lo sabemos, verdad?) pero es muy respetuoso con el cuero cabelludo y a ella particularmente y aunque ha probado otros, este le encanta.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »