GBP

£5.98

£9.96

Savings of: £3.98 (40% off)

OUTSTANDING

Posted by 5491351418022769234 on Feb 19, 2014

My pets shampoo was packed very nicely, arrived on time, and is exactly what I needed and wanted. My dogs are clean,smell clean,and have stopped itching. They say thank you, paws up, and give you another five stars.

disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer3344677 on Nov 13, 2012

it's really too diluted, the consistency is almost like water. my groomer had to mix with other shampoo to lather well, i'm disappointed with the product.

Great smell and dogs love it

Posted by Reviewer2112824 on Jan 28, 2013

Great natural shampoo, I love the smell and the dogs seem to love it too. Good foaming and cleaning, will definitely buy again

This is a very good product

Posted by Reviewer1577457 on Feb 07, 2013

This is a very good product.

very nice!

Posted by 4989077048179243290 on Jun 10, 2013

very nice smell, no agressive chemicals like SDS and no allergy in my very sensitive dog

Keep your kitties and doggies tidy

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Apr 02, 2013

It's a very good shampoo for pets. I bought it to replace dermatological shampoo our vet recommended to use when washing my sweet little JRT's sensitive skin just because I wanted to try something more natural and less reminding of a medicine. This neem shampoo does all the job our special shampoo did - such as stops irritation caused by clothes etc. - plus it's cheaper and doesn't contain rough sulphates. The smell is a bit odd to my nose, but you may love its candy sweetness.

I like this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Jun 30, 2011

Seems to repel insects, leaves the coat very soft and smelling great! Less pungent neem than other neem products I've tried. Helping with my dog's itching and hair growth!

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1198926 on Jul 22, 2011

I just switched from hypo-alergenic shampoo to Thereneem and I really like it. It doesn't dry my dogs coat out, leaves it very soft and shiny and doesn't iritate her skin. I don't know how much it helps with fleas because she doesn't really have them (I use garlic in her food and she's on a raw-food diet).

very good

Posted by Reviewer2904426 on Dec 15, 2011

my dog love it

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3184176 on Apr 16, 2012

Great on Labradoodle, smells good. Don't need to use too much. I like the healthy idea for my dog's skin

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »