GBP

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1933528 on Jun 06, 2014

I find they were not bad, but also not very good, just okay I guess. I find the Outback Animal cookies are much better.

Kids loved them!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014

A+

Healthy and good snack!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I try to give my 3 year old healthier snacks after reading up on commercial biscuits which can be rather unhealthy. I'm glad I found a healthy version of cute bear snacks made with brown rice flour and gluten free. She likes it and I'm happy! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Great tasting biscuits!

Posted by Reviewer1215436 on Dec 09, 2013

These taste great and are quite addictive.

Orgran, Gluten Free Kids Itsy Bitsy Bears, Biscuits with Choc Flavored Bits, 6.2 oz

Posted by 4655167759559671435 on Oct 23, 2013

verygood

nice

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Oct 17, 2013

My kid liked it

Nice biscuits ! Okay price .

Posted by 5711488632305209038 on Oct 17, 2013

My kids are allergic to many foods , I am always on the lookout for products that will make a good snack for school or outing. These biscuits are very cute looking , and taste great . The only problem I have with them that it is easily breakable if put in a snack bag , if I put it in snack plastic container then bears survive the trip to school. I was surprised that it is a lot of biscuits for the price , I was expecting smaller package , it could easily last for 10 days .

Not really worth the calories

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

I had to try these, since I can't eat wheat, but don't plan to again. You won't notice the chocolate, really, just lots of sugar. I think it's better to get the vanilla or chocolate ones, since this chocolate bits version doesn't really satisfy either craving very well.

Just like any other biscuit

Posted by Reviewer3227442 on Sep 12, 2012

These taste just like any other Children's Biscuits. Great!