GBP

£3.88

£6.22

Savings of: £2.33 (38% off)

Bargain for the money

Posted by 5360990025497008364 on Oct 16, 2013

All the other products certified as organic hand washes cost are by far more expensive. Marvellous scent. Very soft. The only drawback is that you will find less aromas than you would like.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3076159 on Nov 13, 2013

I really love this hand wash. I like the fragrance and it leaves my hands soft. I also use the Shea Butter hand lotion and love it as well. I only wish the wash came it a larger size, maybe a refill size.

Smells divine!

Posted by Reviewer1669300 on May 15, 2011

Love the scent of the hand wash as well as how soft it makes my skin. I keep it next to the kitchen sink.

A family favorite!!

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Aug 10, 2014

This hand wash is great! We love it so so much!! Smells terrific and the fact that it's organic is even better :) Can really recommend the brand Out of Africa and especially their Lemon Verbena line. Definitely try their hand cream with Verbena!

I was sceptical at first but now it is on my auto buy list!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Aug 18, 2013

Its quite thick and my first impression was that it was a little drying but that really isn't the case. Because its thick, a little goes a long way and my fears about it being drying weren't born out. I am using another big name iherb brand just now and it is noticeably more drying than this. Best of all is the lovely fresh, soft citrus scent and its great price for something that lasts a good while.

Adorei!

Posted by Reviewer1974870 on Aug 28, 2014

Muito cheiroso e ótimo pra td a família!

Wonderful hand soap

Posted by 4755972353825217403 on Nov 21, 2014

Non-drying and delightful fresh fragrance. Liked it so much, I bought the caddy with lotion and hand soap to give as Christmas Gift.

I love it

Posted by 5004626540537380711 on Jun 01, 2016

Hydrating, good smell and foamy

nice

Posted by 5484390105988508431 on Mar 16, 2015

Will buyagain

Not user friendly

Posted by Jill-U on Feb 19, 2014

I really don't like the thick texture of this product. I need to push hard to get it out of the pump. Once it is out, it doesn't stay in my palms but tend to slip into the sink. I have to be very careful every time when I need to wash hands with this product. Also the formula takes more time to rinse clean with water. I don't need anything like this to make my life more difficult. The smell is artificial to my taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »