July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Out of Africa, Organic Shea Butter Hand Wash, Lemon Verbena, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

£ 3.39

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Bargain for the money

Posted by 5360990025497008364 on Oct 16, 2013

All the other products certified as organic hand washes cost are by far more expensive. Marvellous scent. Very soft. The only drawback is that you will find less aromas than you would like.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3076159 on Nov 13, 2013

I really love this hand wash. I like the fragrance and it leaves my hands soft. I also use the Shea Butter hand lotion and love it as well. I only wish the wash came it a larger size, maybe a refill size.

Smells divine!

Posted by Reviewer1669300 on May 15, 2011

Love the scent of the hand wash as well as how soft it makes my skin. I keep it next to the kitchen sink.

A family favorite!!

Posted by 4677437221675598740 on Jan 17, 2013

This hand wash is great! We love it so so much!! Smells terrific and the fact that it's organic is even better :) Can really recommend the brand Out of Africa and especially their Lemon Verbena line. Definitely try their hand cream with Verbena!

I was sceptical at first but now it is on my auto buy list!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Aug 18, 2013

Its quite thick and my first impression was that it was a little drying but that really isn't the case. Because its thick, a little goes a long way and my fears about it being drying weren't born out. I am using another big name iherb brand just now and it is noticeably more drying than this. Best of all is the lovely fresh, soft citrus scent and its great price for something that lasts a good while.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »