Pangea Organics, Lip Balm, Italian Red Mandarin with Rose, .25 oz (7 g) (Discontinued Item)

£ 6.06

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

so so

Posted by Malina From Ukraine on Oct 26, 2011

No shine, no color, no moisture. Ordered this because of good reviews, but I think its not for winter time and not for very dry lips. Very good smell though.

My favorite lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1643332 on Dec 30, 2010

I live in BJ, where winter can be brutally cold and dry. This is the only lip balm that can keep my lips soft and moist. I'm not particularly fond of Rose scent, but it's very light.

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Posted by Reviewer2486058 From California on Mar 24, 2011

I LOVE this lip balm! I first received your lip balm in a gift basket from my boss and his wife at Christmas. WOW! I was amazed at the quality! Also, the generous stick lasted me about a year and a half, even with non-stop everyday use. When I finally ran out, I searched the internet and was so happy when I found that your company sells the exact lip balm I wanted so badly to replace. Your prices are very reasonable, and this product is A-Number One. Thank you for being there.

The best of the 4 I tried!

Posted by Reviewer1714421 From Virginia on May 14, 2011

Huge tube but still much more expensive when you divide the ounces/grams with the price. However, I believe you get what you pay for. I very carefully compared 3 of the 4 I bought (since one was a dud and not worth comparing), and I found this one to be the best: less time required between applications with better staying power; not waxy but smooth as silk; the smell of roses is light but makes it pleasant to apply. I still have to apply a multitude of times daily and keep a tube of some balm next to every place I sit, but thus far, this one is my favorite. Just wish it was less expensive and I'd buy a dozen! The ingredients too are well proven therapeutically, and not toxic like store bought brands. I'm currently digging out every last bit of it as there's still a lot left although technically the tube is gone, I still have a good quarter inch to use. Glad orders are received quickly, I'm desperate!

Olga