GBP

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This product is great for those who like to chew on solid food, instead of soft chewy food bar. Though brown rice syrup is the second ingredient by weight, this bar is not too sweet and just nice for me (I dislike over sweetened food bar). It is also nice that it is made of mostly organic ingredient and does not use chemical preservatives or additives. One bar is pretty large at 85g, compared to normal 40-50g and is very satisfying as a quick snack. There is also quite a lot of chocolate favour in it and not simply diluted chocolate taste. Pricewise, it is very competitive and reasonable if you compared the size of the bar alone and it tastes good as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

Excellent Snack

Posted by Reviewer1587036 on Mar 05, 2014

A satisfying snack with good ingredients which is not too sweet, just the way I like it.

great quality

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Mar 19, 2014

these are a little expensive, but such great quality and amazing taste!

Whole Food Meal Bar

Posted by brobin on Jul 14, 2012

An enjoyable treat. Softer texture but not crumbly. Lots of rich chocolate flavour. Full of seeds and a good size. Expensive price, but, this is definitely a higher quality product.

not sure at first but... now I love it

Posted by Reviewer2456696 on Nov 11, 2012

This bar took a bit of getting use to, not so sweet as some but after I had a few I started to really enjoy the nuttiness, the textures, the subtle flavours and the choc chip pieces. It is also very darn good for you, just look at the ingredient list. My workplace now has this is a backup when I get hungry :)