10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

£ 5.61
Reviews 5-star

Ghee Clarified Butter

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

Ghee is typically used in India. I started using Ghee a couple of years ago to help prevent tooth decay. 1/4 teaspoon of Ghee with 1/4 teaspoon of high quality Cod Liver Oil three times per day will help alleviate tooth decay. I avoided a root canal as a result of following this recipe. Plus my sensitive teeth issues have pretty much been eliminated altogether. I do find Ghee to be kind of greasy and it sort of has a funny taste to it, so to alleviate these issues I just put it in a smoothie. Then you don't really taste either of them. It has had amazing results for me. I have found that IHerb has a very reasonable price on Ghee 4 - 5 dollars cheaper than what I was paying for it locally. So now I'm purchasing it through IHerb. I'm sure Ghee has many other useful purposes as well. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Remeber to check out the daily and weekly specials for more terrific savings. Have a good day.

Very good quality, yummy and healthy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This clarified butter is true magic! It tastes so much better than regular butter, it is organic, lactose and casein free. The price is very good too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great Product!

Posted by khessel on Jul 26, 2012

I first heard about Ghee when I read "The Four Hour Body", (by Tim Ferris). This book recommends removing sugar from your diet, including lactose (dairy). I have also read that you obtain more nutrients by consuming fats from grass fed cows. It is also important to consume fats that are organic, because you don't want any pesticides to be stored in your body. Ghee is very difficult to find in South Korea, (and if you do find it it is very expensive). I LOVE this product, and I will definitely order it again!!

ghee

Posted by StephanieH on Jan 18, 2011

great product if you're lactose intolerant.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3144790 on May 24, 2011

Great product, very happy you have it. I made my own ghee before, a lot of work and twice as expencive. Will buy this product from now on.