GBP

£8.41

£10.50

Savings of: £2.09 (20% off)

LOVE Ghee Clarified Butter!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I like the fact that this item is USDA Organic. It is great that Purity Farms Ghee is made in harmony with nature, from organic sweet cream butter from pastured cows on small, certified organic family farms.

Purity Farms Organic Ghee

Posted by 5058394421547822804 on Feb 24, 2015

Tasty and keeps well in the pantry (when unopened).

Kitchen essential

Posted by 4776949148604810061 on Feb 17, 2015

Amazing taste and a great jar to recycle

Magnificent Ghee!

Posted by 5412551034486281569 on Feb 14, 2015

We've been using this ghee for 5 weeks now and the whole family of 5 are loving it. We use it to make butter balls (ghee and honey mixed together, shaped into a ball and refrigerated to set. We use it in our baking and our frying too. It's very versatile. We're on the GAPS diet so it's been very beneficial.

Amazing taste

Posted by 4767439718857858459 on Feb 01, 2015

V nice product I do recommend it

Ghee is great alternative to butter: lactose & casein-free

Posted by 5566367537699191179 on Jan 28, 2015

I have a long-standing issue with dairy & digestion, but love the taste of butter. This Ghee, a kind of purified butter, that has removed lactose & casein is the perfect substitute. It spread easily, needs no refrigeration and tastes great. Good high temp cooking is good, too. I used to buy it at the local health food store, but it was much more pricey. Try this, once, yo'll be hooked!

Delicious

Posted by 5550930918447672617 on Jan 13, 2015

I recently moved and did not have a source for inexpensive ghee until I found it here. It is really delicious! I mix it in with lentils, vegetables, rice and spices for a vegetarian lunch.

Nice butter

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Dec 30, 2014

this is good if you want to have ghee

The BEST ghee we've had.

Posted by 5287288002365978083 on Dec 24, 2014

Really first-rate! Beautiful, smooth texture, excellent mellow buttery flavour, guarantees no casein (a huge bonus for us!) and made from pastured cow's milk. And organic. But the high quality of this ghee really surprised me. I've been using a different brand of pastured, organic ghee, and had no idea that such a delicious, aromatic, pure ghee even existed until I tried this. I really could not say enough good things about it. I had intended to use it for only a certain purpose, but have found that I am adding it to a lot more, and will have to order a lot more, more frequently!

Glee for Ghee