GBP

£29.00

£41.43

Savings of: £12.43 (30% off)

best prenatals

Posted by Reviewer2220126 on Jul 21, 2009

I love these prenatals. They are easy to take and don't make me sick like some prenatals can. I will never take another kind of prenatal. Love em!

gets the job done!

Posted by Reviewer1676945 on Aug 31, 2009

great one-a-day prenatal vitamin. much easier than trying to remember several a day. kinda big pill, but not any more so than other brands. good value.

PURE GOODNESS

Posted by Reviewer2596450 on Jan 22, 2008

The most wonderful vitamins on the market that I've seen. They come with enzymes to stimulate your digestion where with a high dose of iron is a total necessity. I've been taking them for years now as I'm a vegan. I gave birth to the healthy little girl!

great prenatal at a great price

Posted by Reviewer2514482 on May 10, 2010

These are the only prenatals that don't make sick, no matter when I take them (with meals, or without). They also have lots of extra good stuff in them like RRL, ginger extract and probiotics. Much, much, MUCH better than Puritan's pride- and cheaper too! I'll keep taking these while breastfeeding too.

I love these vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2754704 on Jul 08, 2010

I have used these prenatals for several pregnancies and during lactation. They work better than any other I've tried, esp. when it comes to helping my digestion work properly.

Great pre-natal

Posted by Reviewer2009245 on Sep 29, 2010

Love this pre-natal. No problems with it.

Fantastic vegan choice!

Posted by Reviewer1775048 on Jan 18, 2011

These are a great choice for vegans (and of course everyone else) looking to get pregnant or supplement their nutrient intake.

IT is Great, Great, Great

Posted by Reviewer2498983 on Apr 28, 2011

I like IT

Great prenatal!

Posted by Reviewer2100447 on May 07, 2011

I love that this prenatal has probiotics, Vitamin K, plenty of B vitamins, etc. I also love that I only have to take it once daily!

very good