GBP

£6.03

£7.01

Savings of: £0.97 (14% off)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jul 30, 2013

I believe this is a very good salt. It is always difficult to tell for sure with this kind of product whether it is truly what it says. But if it is unrefined and has it's full compliment of minerals still intact that is what I am looking for. I certainly don't have any negative reactions to using it and I use a lot of it. Which I certainly wouldn't do if it was your typical toxic table salt that has been demineralised and usually has toxic aluminium added as well. this is a great alternative and a way better price than I can buy locally.

High Quality

Posted by MagicMan on Aug 14, 2012

This is an excellent salt.I have used this salt and Himalayan salt.I have even mixed the two together , they are both excellent.But I do beleive taste wise this is the best , using them both together really energizes me.Since I have started using them about 3 months now my blood pressure is excellent hardly never needing any blood pressure medicine any more.But once again I have no bad words at all about Himalayan because i really like mixing them together half and half for synergistic effects...

The very best

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jun 20, 2013

Love this salt. My favorite. Wonderful. Good for everything, including my adrenals. And in this desert heat, it's absolutely essential.

GOOD VALUE, saves me money. Love this salt.

Posted by Reviewer1036754 on Jul 28, 2014

I only use Real Salt, and this large package has an easy pour spout that fills my shaker without a mess. The bigger package is a great buy and saves having to order often, plus saves me money.

yumm

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Oct 03, 2014

a big thumbs up for this and pink salt!

delicious!

Posted by 5443751626682864003 on Apr 03, 2015

This salt is more expensive than your basic table salt but it has so much more flavor and minerals. I'm sure you're going to love it.

Love this salt

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on May 04, 2015

I live in Florida where it's east to get salt depletion. I use this salt to handle that. I mix about 1/2 tsp. in warm water and drink it down and in a minute or two - right back to normal.

You get all the flavour from your food!

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 26, 2015

This is a nice salt. Just right size granule. The salt is not to salty tasting.iHerb provides great customers service and fast deliver with DHL Thank you!

Deliciously Salty

Posted by 5471855492421476125 on May 20, 2016

Love it's taste, and how fine it is, so I didn't need to use grinder for it.

❤️👍🏻