GBP

£20.71

£20.72

Savings of: £0.01 (0% off)

• New! Updated Formula!

• Customer Ratings

iFlora Nasal Health

Posted by Reviewer2534564 on Jul 11, 2009

I read a write-up on this and tried it, had been on it for a couple of years then got off of it for several months. Realized my nose was itchy and allergies and stuffiness were starting back in again and got back on it. This is a permanent part of my supplements now; I won't be without it again.

Sedona make some great products

Posted by Reviewer2609182 on Mar 20, 2009

I only rated this product a three, and should have left this part blank. Read my review on Sedona Labs, iFlora Multi-Probiotic Formula, 60 Veggie Caps (SED-21001) I am not sure that I need anything more than the Multi-Probiotic.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1399490 on Mar 19, 2009

My husband & I both like this product.........no problem with our allergies. Have recommended it to our friends.

Verdict not out yet

Posted by Reviewer1325848 on Jan 13, 2009

I typically take probiotics everyday, but decided to try iFlora Nasal for my dry winter throat and post-nasal drip. I've only taken it about a week 1/2, but the problem seems to have gotten worse. I'll reserve judgment though until I test it longer; perhaps it'll help to increase the dose to the recommended 3 caps per day since right now I'm only taking one.

Wow, it really works!

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on Oct 10, 2008

I was looking for a good probiotic and stumbled across this. I saw the Nasal part and because I've had chronic behind the nose/back of upper throat infections for several years I decided (sceptically) to try it. These infections go on for months and I just drag and feel lousy all the time. I've been to ENT's and because it's not major sinus infections they just don't think anything is wrong. After a month of using this I AM FEELING AMAZINGLY BETTER! No infections, no draggy feeling. It's great.

SUCH A RELIEF !!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1023207 on Sep 07, 2008

I have had chronic sinus pain and infections for years. I am finally pain free. I cannot believe how much this product has helped me. It has to be taken consistently but it is well worth it.

Iflora Nasal Health

Posted by Reviewer2216068 on Aug 15, 2008

I tried this product and still had some nighttime congestion. So when I ran out. I did not reorder. But after a week I realized that the congestion was much worse, so I reordered and have been using it ever since. So, it has been very helpful while not eliminating my problem entirely

nasel Health

Posted by Reviewer2457538 on Jul 09, 2008

very pleased

5 Star Product

Posted by Reviewer1521433 on Apr 23, 2008

I am a health care professsional and have seen a drastic rise in sinus related issues these past several years. Chronic sinusitis has been more difficult to address without the use of iFlora Nasal Health. Combined with a good immune system booster, I am now seeing almost 100% improvements amoung my clients. Thanks for this wonderful product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »