GBP

£23.02

£23.03

Savings of: £0.01 (0% off)

iFlora Nasal Health

Posted by Reviewer2534564 on Jul 11, 2009

I read a write-up on this and tried it, had been on it for a couple of years then got off of it for several months. Realized my nose was itchy and allergies and stuffiness were starting back in again and got back on it. This is a permanent part of my supplements now; I won't be without it again.

Fixed my problem.

Posted by Reviewer2026834 on Aug 06, 2009

I was getting too much nasal drip ('boogers') constantly. It would itch and interfere with easy breathing, especially noticed when trying to sleep at night. One nostril would always be stuffed up. I was also starting to get some sinus problems which I rarely ever had before. This product after a few weeks put things back to normal - plus I haven't noticed any sinus symptoms at all.

allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer1042457 on Apr 12, 2012

It took 3 weeks, but my allergies have improved dramatically with this, the amazing grass green superfood, chocolate drink once a day & apple cider vinegar tab twice a day. I feel sooooo much better. The prescription medications did not provide me with any relief.

The Best

Posted by 5498244779934625755 on Apr 11, 2015

I have used this for 3 years. It is the best alleegy relief I have ever found!

Mary Ritt

Posted by Reviewer1122432 on Sep 25, 2010

This seems to decrease my allergy symptoms. So far so good.

Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer1493454 on Feb 09, 2011

Highly recommend!

Works Good!

Posted by Reviewer2978258 on Jun 16, 2011

I generally get very congested especially at night, this really helps keep my sinuses clear. I started out taking 1 capsule 3 times a day now it's just one in the AM & 1 in the PM.

Impressive!

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Nov 02, 2010

This really seems to work. I've been able to go off of my antihistamine without any allergy symptoms, save the occasional sneeze here or there. It seems to drain my sinuses, which is a good thing! I'm pretty impressed so far! I take this with quercetin and bromelain.

nasel Health