GBP

£15.35

£19.19

Savings of: £3.84 (20% off)

Have not yet to try the products mentioned

Posted by 5013450739217735897 on Jun 28, 2013

Too early for product reviewing !

Another Sibu favorite

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

I got this one for my mum since she wanted a day cream and it was on sale. But boy, have I been stealing it ever so often from her. It's so lovely, with a slight orangey smell and a light texture that sinks into your skin quickly. It hydrates perfectly and a little goes a really long way and the cute packaging is a nice bonus. Now I have this one in my wishlist as well because I simply have to get one for myself!

BraVO

Posted by 5145819445876661326 on Sep 01, 2014

Love it. Unexpectedly moisturizing and skin feels soothing after application. Definitely will re-purchase. (I use it as day cream!)

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 13, 2015

Good day cream for spring time. Not greasy, absorbs fastly, good under make-up, nice bottle.

Evening out complexion

Posted by positive-health on Jul 14, 2015

I have sensitive, dry skin, age 44, w/ a few sun spots showing a light wrinkles at the time of using this product. I have noticed my skin tone was quite uneven over the last couple years as my testosterone took a nose dive where I stopped producing any. I was skeptical about this product at first, but have hear good things about Sea Buckthorn. I also decided to use a few times a week under this product, any generic scar-healing lotion made with onion and vitamin E, since it has been proven to help with cell regeneration. Both combined, I have been floored with how quickly my skin tone and texture has improved...smoothing out the wrinkles too, and it's only been 4 weeks. The best combination I have figured out so far. I will also use with a decent mid- to high-grade serum, and found that it is effect with or without an added moisturizer. Because it absorbs so quickly, I think for dry skin, you may need to add an extra moisturizer on top of it, depending on the time of year you are using. I am in Arizona, so monsoon season has more moisture in the air. By winter, I suspect I will require an added product to this. But if you have combo to oily skin, a serum with this product should be all you need. Formerly educated esthetician here. :)

Sibu Sea Buckthorn

Posted by 5264410917280688273 on Jul 31, 2015

Really awesome product! After trying out for three days my skin feels soft and hydrated! Will definitely order again.

No, no, no

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Dec 03, 2014

The price is too much. Is not moisturizing enough, and the smell is not pleasant. I won't buy again. It was in "specials" when I got it but won't buy it again at all. Please, excuse my english.

Not the best product for a facial cream

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 07, 2014

This cream seems to not soak into skin, you have to keep rubbing it on for a while for it to finally disappear, does not seem to give much moisture to skin. But no rash or irritation . Neither here or there on whether it does good but then again it has not damaged my skin either. Think I will stick to hemp, cocoa, coconut and shea butter for facial creams. Thank Iherb for great customer service.

Not good enough

Posted by LovelyHoney on Sep 26, 2014

I love Sibu oil and facial cleanser so I gave this cream a try and I didn't like it at all. It is sooo light that it doesn't soothe dry skin even in summer months. Did nothing for the smoothness and texture of the skin so I gave it to my sister. She is not amazed either.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2889812 on Jun 28, 2013

Helps with redness and irritation.