GBP

£2.67

£3.06

Savings of: £0.39 (13% off)

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3157414 on Nov 18, 2012

These little sunflower seed snacks are great! They're salty and crunchy with less fat than nuts.

Great

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 07, 2012

This will be a reorder for sure. Good flavor.

Healthy addiction!

Posted by 4733230339124653602 on Nov 21, 2013

I first sampled Somersaults at Costco and boy did I get hooked! My local Costco doesn't carry them anymore so I buy a monthly supply from iHerb. I said I was hooked! In fact, I need to control my portion otherwise I'd eat the whole bag on my way home from work. I find snacking on them on the drive home after work prevents me from pigging out on junk food as I prepare dinner. Give them a try!

Best snack ever

Posted by 5177086184204458535 on Jan 10, 2014

Perfect blend of sunflower seeds, salt, and crunch. Hard to stop eating them.

Really easy snack!

Posted by 5332412877064166112 on Mar 28, 2014

I love the texture, the feeling of fullness after eating them, and the great energy they give me. They are much better than pretzels if you want something that truly make you feel full. I like it because the complex carbs and fats keep my blood sugar in check for hours. A truly satiating snack.

Addictive snack!!!

Posted by 4932456945114427755 on Apr 07, 2014

These snacks were an introduction product at our local food warehouse store. I purchased one bag and was hooked! I returned to the store and purchased the two remaining bags. These crunchy, nutty and slightly salty little snacks have replaced every other snack item in my pantry. I carry them in the car when I don't have time for lunch and I keep them at my work desk when the craving for something crunchy creeps upon me. Unfortunately, this item is not available anywhere in my city and iherb.com was the most competitive in pricing and shipping. They are on the spendy side compared to other snacks but more nutritious in the long run. I have tried the pepper flavored somersaults but was not what I was expecting. They didn't really have the peppery flavor I was expecting. Overall, the Sea Salt snacks will be my my pantry for as long as I am able to order them!

Great Product, Great Price, Great Service

Posted by 4829301476054275896 on Jul 06, 2014

What more could I say? Always on time or early, always fresh and friendly when interaction is needed. One of the best companies to buy from on the web