GBP

Wonderful Orange Blossom Smell

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 08, 2013

The smell of the orange blossom is very pleasant. The texture of the soap is not too watery nor too thick. There is one gripe though. I bought 3 bottles and all the 3 bottles have a problem with the pump dispenser. Very difficult to dispense the soap because the pump always get blocked.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1508581 on Jul 31, 2013

I have been buying South of France liquid soaps to use as hand soap for the entire house for several years now. The orange blossom and the lavender are my favorites. All of them don't dry out my hands and smell great, not to mention they are also economical and natural. My kid has sensitive skin and has no problem using this; he even likes it.

Good

Posted by 5173234202537540738 on May 29, 2013

Definitely does the jobb without drying your hands out afterwards. A little too much natural fragrance for my liking.

Same

Posted by 4684524850903493792 on Jan 09, 2013

No comment

the best ever

Posted by Reviewer2055273 on Jan 08, 2013

it is orange and my skin loves it. I am ordering more of this.

STRONG MEDICINAL FRAGRANCE

Posted by Reviewer2022637 on Nov 10, 2012

I would not recommend this product becsuse the fragrance is too strong & smells too medicinal. It also makes your skin rough & dry. I expected a more fragrant orange smell but it doesn't smell like that at all. The only reason I didn't return it was because I didn't want to deal with the hassle of returning it despite the fact that some of the soap had leaked into the box.

AMAZING HAND SOAP

Posted by 4917076163549949801 on Nov 08, 2012

South of France is by far my favorite hand soap....I wash my hands a thousand times a day....this soap leaves them smelling so nice and so soft, never dried out. I've tried several natural hand soaps and this is the best!!!

škidrās ziepes

Posted by effgaa on Oct 22, 2012

Diezgan salda - apelsīnziedu un medus smarža. Virtuvē tiešām noderīgas un labas - noņem arī ne pārāk foršās smaržas. Patīk tas, ka gana liels iesaiņojums ir ir dozators. Vienīgais mīnuss - manu ādu nedaudz sausina.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 21, 2012

I like this product. It is very gentle on your skin both body and face. The fragance is refreshing as well.

Very good

Posted by opheart on Jul 31, 2012

Nice smell - like citrus blossom (something like lemon blossom or bergamot essential oil). I beleive, that the orange blossom feels exactly like this soap, though I've never smelled it :-) The soap washes off very well, as not every liquid soap does. The skin on my arms is like a velvet when using it. By I haven't liked to use it as a face- or body wash. It seems, this soap dries my skin (normal type). Would buy again as a hand wash.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »