GBP

£3.72

£5.17

Savings of: £1.45 (28% off)

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer2223848 on Mar 10, 2009

I bought this mainly to sweeten water. However before you even put enough of the stuff in to start tasting like "strawberries" it gets horribly bitter (I love stevia extract but this stuff is vile). Other than that it really doesn't taste like strawberry and gives my food this awful smell of cough syrup. I really wanted to like this but I can't find any practical uses for it.

BEST. STEVIA. EVER.

Posted by Reviewer1652066 on May 05, 2011

I add this to my apple cider vinegar and water, and my kids won't stop asking for it, now. They like that drink better than fruit juice, which is fine by me! I have used this in smoothies, ice cream, oatmeal, just about anything I can think of, and I'm STILL trying to find more ways to use it! I love it.

Ok flavor

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Jul 05, 2012

This flavor was good but I think the peach flavor was better/tasted more natural. I like the bottle with the built-in dropper.

Flavour is ok, but you need to use a lot

Posted by 5579739940349203331 on Nov 16, 2014

I like the flavor of this product, but you need quite a few drops to flavor your water or whatever you are flavoring (I'd say up to 20 drops). I prefer the Now stevia products.

great

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Apr 28, 2015

tastes really good

Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2022270 on Oct 14, 2015

One of my favorites. I add it to cereal and diluted herbal drinks.

Good taste and smell

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Feb 17, 2013

it really is good in water and tee and can be used in cakes as a flavor

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Apr 24, 2014

I tried the strawberry and I think is excellent, I like the flavor a lot, use it in my morning shake. Sometimes I add a little agave syrup if want extra sweetness. The toffee was my favorite, now I think strawberry is, with toffee a close second.

Mmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2482094 on May 02, 2011

I use this more than any of the other stevia I bought! It's great for strawberry lemonade :)

love them all

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Jan 15, 2009

I love all the tastes of this brand!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »