GBP

£3.75

£5.21

Savings of: £1.46 (28% off)

Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2022270 on Oct 14, 2015

One of my favorites. I add it to cereal and diluted herbal drinks.

great

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Apr 28, 2015

tastes really good

Flavour is ok, but you need to use a lot

Posted by 5579739940349203331 on Nov 16, 2014

I like the flavor of this product, but you need quite a few drops to flavor your water or whatever you are flavoring (I'd say up to 20 drops). I prefer the Now stevia products.

Love them all

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Oct 01, 2014

I almost have all the Stevita Flavors. This one I use in my smoothies, fatbombs and shakes. My favourite one is the toffee. Put that one in your coffee, chocolate anythings etc.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Apr 24, 2014

I tried the strawberry and I think is excellent, I like the flavor a lot, use it in my morning shake. Sometimes I add a little agave syrup if want extra sweetness. The toffee was my favorite, now I think strawberry is, with toffee a close second.

Nice

Posted by 5754822074333548830 on Dec 11, 2013

Good flavor

Good.

Posted by 4812198796122043908 on Nov 12, 2013

Happy to report that this is a good product. I have only used it in yogurt so far. I also got the peach flavor which I liked a bit more. Tastes just like store-bought strawberry yogurt (when added to home made plain yogurt - so while it doesn't taste like fresh strawberries, I didn't expect it too seeing how it is NOT fresh strawberries. But for what it is, I was happy. I have also been using several flavors of Wisdom Naturals SweetLeaf drops. I find that each flavor varies in how I like it, so I tend to 'rate' them by flavor, rather than the brand as a whole (really didn't like the chocolate raspberry, but LOVE the english toffee), so I will treat this brand the same. It is nice to note that this brand is a fair bit cheaper though!

A bit funny strange taste

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 13, 2013

Good. Will I buy again: I dont know

Good taste and smell

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Feb 17, 2013

it really is good in water and tee and can be used in cakes as a flavor

Not overly flavorful

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 26, 2012

Still very nice to add to yoghurt along with some fresh strawberries but the flavour isn't very strong.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »