GBP

£3.75

£4.18

Savings of: £0.43 (10% off)

Taste like caramell

Posted by kkfjkldsjfldfj on Dec 27, 2011

LOVE LOVE this product, tastes like caramell, dark raw cane sugar or light muscuvado sugar. It' sooo freaking good. It has really low GI index so it doesn't affect your blood sugar which is nice. Plus almost no calories and it's loaded with tons of minerals and vitamines. BUY it and sprinkle over yoghurt, buckwheat or oatmeal porridge. Use it in cookies, desserts and anywhere else you normally would like to use white sugar.

Love this sugar!!!

Posted by CelestesBest on Apr 03, 2012

We eat a gluten free diet and I bake often. We all love this sugar. I am usually very affected by sugar and can only use those with a low glycemic index, so palm sugar is perfect for me. I use it to replace both brown and white sugar. I've even made confectionery sugar by taking one cup of palm sugar and 1 TBS of sweet rice flour and putting it in the blender for 20 seconds. Thanks for carrying this iherb and at a great price.

As with any sugar, good in extreme moderation

Posted by 4960994278595499263 on Oct 31, 2012

Tastes like brown sugar, only with more of a caramel or butterscotch tone. YUMMY for sure! I have questions about it's sustainability and have read conflicting information from several sources. I am unsure at this point if I will purchase this product again, but not because it isn't good. IT IS VERY GOOD! I just feel like I need some more concrete information about the way the sugar is extracted before I can decide. But the bottom line is that this product is delicious and amazing in all of my kinda-sorta-not-paleo-once-in-awhile-only treats. :-)

Please replace cane sugar with this healthy nutritious coconut sugar

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Nutiva's Organic Coconut Sugar is made from fresh coconut tree sap, collected from the cut flower buds. The sap is heated to evaporate moisture, resulting in the crystal or granular form of sugar. The subtly sweet taste of Coconut Sugar is similar to brown sugar with a hint of caramel. Unrefined and unprocessed, it is considered to be healthier than other refined and chemical sweetener options.

Never Buy, contaminated

Posted by 5516424499526048505 on Aug 02, 2015

I am shocked that this coconut sugar, although USDA certified Organic, is contaminated with lots of BLACK SPECKS that do not dissolve in water. These are some kind of contamination and may be bad for health if consumed. People who mixed it into baking ingredients will not be able to realize this problem because the dirty specks are very small. Hope I-Herb will not carry such sub standard products in future.

YUMMY AND HEALTHIER THAN WHITE SUGAR! Great sale price!

Posted by Reviewer3287898 on Nov 09, 2011

Great sale price. Shipped and received fast. Tasty and a 1:1 ratio to refined white sugar but much healthier for you! Great for holiday baking. It does not taste like coconut in anyway in case you're curious. Used in muffins, pies, cakes, ice cream, and brownies so far.

Great price for a low glycemic sweetener.

Posted by eiriha on Apr 04, 2012

Lowest price I've seen for organic coconut sap crystals, and quality is as good as any.

Esta riquisima

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Es un azúcar delicioso, me encanta para fresas, batidos verdes etc...además tiene vitaminas no como el azúcar refinado que encima te roba minerales al cuerpo. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Good Caramel Taste

Posted by Reviewer2521015 on Sep 20, 2011

This sugar tastes good. It has a good caramel flavor which I use it in my coffee.

This sugar really rocks

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jan 19, 2012

It has a great taste and I don't have to feel anymore guilty about adding sugar into my coffee and cakes. I use it in my home bakery too and the breads get a nice taste.